Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tried taking good pictures of myself for Tinder today

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
But I was too ugly. Couldn’t get them right so I gave up for the day. It might be because I ate a lot of KFC yesterday so I look bloated from all the carbs.
It’s over. I look like an autistic retard in every single picture of myself that I take.
Now I have to get ready for work and the gym even though i’m severely demoralized from this experience so no energy:feelsrope:

But I was too ugly. Couldn’t get them right so I gave up for the day. It might be because I ate a lot of KFC yesterday so I look bloated from all the carbs.

This is...familiar.

It’s over. I look like an autistic retard in every single picture of myself that I take.
Now I have to get ready for work and the gym even though i’m severely demoralized from this experience :feelsrope:
don't take selfies, have someone else take your pictures for you. selfies tend to be suifuel.

Just think, if you were a foid you could simply post a picture of your hand and get 100s of matches!

don't take selfies, have someone else take your pictures for you. selfies tend to be suifuel.
I know. I bought a tripod and took it on a trip to somewhere where no one would see me. Still failed. Also to do with the weather being kinda shitty today so unflattering lighting. Will try again tomorrow and the next day and the day after that until I get it right.

Now I have to get ready for work and the gym even though i’m severely demoralized from this experience so no energy:feelsrope:
I feel you.
I hate all my pics :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.
Still no likes :feelspuke::feelswhat:

Just think, if you were a foid you could just post a picture of your hand and get 100s of matches!
Yeah, people say this but most of her matches would be incels/ low-tier normies. I catfished as a foid before and most guys I matched with were kinda ugly so foids don’t really care about them since they have better options.
Same way a Chad wouldn’t care about matching with whales.

If you can hang out with relatives or friends you should ask them to take your photo, not once have I taken a good selfie :feelsbadman:

If you can hang out with relatives or friends you should ask them to take your photo, not once have I taken a good selfie :feelsbadman:
I don’t have any. And I would cringe if I had to do that. I bought a tripod for it jfl

Mog me and should be executed because you use tinder :feelsaww:

I don’t have any. And I would cringe if I had to do that. I bought a tripod for it jfl
Giga non nt trait tbh, not even thots have tripods for that shit, they just use a bottle to support their phones to shake their ass :feelskek:

Same reminder this the same IT tranny faggot who got 60 matches in a day

Do me a favour and kill yourself

Giga non nt trait tbh, not even thots have tripods for that shit, they just use a bottle to support their phones to shake their ass :feelskek:
I know, it’s autistic as fuck but I have no other choice.

It won't change anything, lmao.
It will, selfies distort your face. Better to take pics from a few metres away.

Same reminder this the same IT tranny faggot who got 60 matches in a day

Do me a favour and kill yourself
IT? you faggos come up with new bullshit stories about me everyday.

>who got 60 matches in a day
That's looks sussy, OP.
It will, selfies distort your face. Better to take pics from a few metres away.
Maybe I'm just too ugly, but that shit did not helped me at all. My only decent looking photo was made by professional photographer with tons of PhotoShop:feelsrope:

I'm just too ugly, but that shit did not helped me at all. My only decent looking photo was made by professional photographer with tons of PhotoShop:feelsrope:
Catfish on tinder. Maybe they won't leave right away