Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tried socializing with 20 something coworkers

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Today I tried socializing with them via a mutual accquantance and it just made me feel even more isolated and freak like

It did confirm that they're incel as fuck as well, but all the other NPC memes confirmed in the process simultaneously

All smoking weed, drinking beer and vaping all at once while watching some shitty NBA game

All fat flabby skinny fat manlet-slightly above height who worshipped the players and knew them all by heart even though they themselves can't do a basic dunk or crossover

It was just so isolating being reminded of how subhuman you are you can't even be one with barely not incel normies . Should have stayed at home

It really sucks, there are too many soyboys everywhere, I feel like I'm getting cancer every time I have to spend time with them

This is why being incel sucks because all the other incels you could potentially be friends with are likely garbage.

Are they incels? Sounds fun to hang out with if they don't keep spewing bluepilled crap tbh

This spring I'm going to anti-socialize myself and totally isolate myself in nature without any copes (but some ropes, I guess, for setting up shelter, that is).

We need to become accustomed to our alienation, and meditate on it. Stop striving for belonging among foids and normgroids. They are a different species than you, and will only hurt you and cause you pain in the long run.

20 years old femoids especially disgusting

Today I tried socializing with them via a mutual accquantance and it just made me feel even more isolated and freak like

It did confirm that they're incel as fuck as well, but all the other NPC memes confirmed in the process simultaneously

All smoking weed, drinking beer and vaping all at once while watching some shitty NBA game

All fat flabby skinny fat manlet-slightly above height who worshipped the players and knew them all by heart even though they themselves can't do a basic dunk or crossover

It was just so isolating being reminded of how subhuman you are you can't even be one with barely not incel normies . Should have stayed at home

Ur experience Is really rancid u should have stayed at home Bro,fatcels in denial coping drugging talking shit

My co workers are foids....

did those faggots also wear other superior mens jerserys?

did those faggots also wear other superior mens jerserys?
Yes, one had a hoodie of a niggerball team as well

the other was going on about how he's going to a boxing gym but he is very out of shape and flabby so that's completely retarded and delusional to think anything will come of that