Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tried punching my wooden wall today to see if I can broke it

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Tore skin off my fist and now it hurts fuck and my wall is not even broken

Last edited:
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:Negative IQ post:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You are overestimating your strength and abilities. The confidence ahould be there after you started lwarning and made some progress

you have to train more

Lol why do you want to break your wall? Are you rich and you don't care to pay to repare it?

Bro its your personality and not your strenght. Just work on your personality bro and i am sure you will break the wall soon

Lol why do you want to break your wall? Are you rich and you don't care to pay to repare it?
nope quite the opposite I was just testing to see if the wall would brake really

Get a heavy bag bro. Or at least get boxing gloves 16 ounces or something so you don’t have to hurt yourself punching stuff.

Get a heavy bag bro. Or at least get boxing gloves 16 ounces or something so you don’t have to hurt yourself punching stuff.
how much would the bag and maybe a stand cost (I don’t think I have anywere to hang it up) I’ll spent around 500 on it maximum. As for the gloves can you link some?

This is what happens when you LARP irl.

Iv'e done the same thing before, but only because I was really fucking angry. Almost broke my hand JFL

IQ near Earth's core

i think the trick is to punch beyond the wall rather than directly at the wall

I often get frustrated and angry enough to punch walls/floors, I can't help it. I should get something else to take it out on. The pain from hurting my fists is a good distraction from the mental pain though.