Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tried OutsideMaxxing today

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
1st sight was stacy and chad making out next to a bus stop

Went back to sitting and posting

Fuck Spring

just wait for the summer surely you can try outsidemaxxing again

:lul:fuck its over :feelsrope:

I have to go outside to get a haircut and I'm terrified ngl. It's horrible going outside and especially having to interact with the barber.

Potent suicidefuel

I prefer nightwalks.

Thats demotivating. Surroundings of my place good, forest and river near, but bus stop is close, also resting spot for cyclists, but more often taken by local youth, young dumb teenie cunts and their boyfags

Permanent winter, please

Its not the hardest thing although there is chance of messing up. Just be conservative with the strokes before you get fancy. Advantage ith clippers is that you can cut your hair exactly as you desire without having to explain what you want to barbers and stylists.
I think I'll investigate that, thanks! I'll go to the barbers today, though, because I'll be busy for a while afterwards.

Ok. And now i have to fill this post eith these useless words bec. i dont want to get another warning for low. effort.
Its over for low effortcels, also i told you that u will get banned soon

Try going somewhere where you won't encounter a lot of people.

I like the warmth of summer but not the ignorant masses that pollute the streets that comes with summer. No matter the time of year it's best to just rot.

Lmao all the replies in this thread make me LOL we need to ldar indoors i suggest we all adopt cats

Spring and the beginning of summer are the worst. In spring you go from the comfy winter to normie moods improving, public affection and lots of normie social circles life mogging you in public. The transition is suifuel. Then the beginning of summer is of course fucked up because of foids dressing like prostitutes.

But after a while the depression turns to numbness and you get used to seeing whore outfits, but the cycle still repeats the year after. At least that's how it's been for me in the past few years.

It'll be a long summer.

Go away from people and into nature you stupid faggot. You're not doing it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back