Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tried on a condom for the first time

• Thread starter Deleted member 818
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
I bought a pack of condoms for £2 yesterday. I didn't expect it to be this slimy I got that shit on my mouse :lul:. Thing was a bitch to put on as well; I kept hurting the edge of my bellend when trying to roll it down and I couldn't maintain a constant erection.

I also jerked off into it, didn't feel too bad. It would be great if I could try it inside a girl though.

(((condoms))) are for cucks.

Chad never uses condoms. Only cucks do that.

Just get a STD theory is actually legit ngl
Don't fuck a cum dumpster then! (or a black foid). it's not like it matters for people like us anyway.

You only have to do it raw, it has to bleed.

Not creating a bastard child. I am one myself, so I don't wanna continue the cycle.
Only cucks don't want to spread their genes. I don't care I'm a subhuman, I want my genes to dominate the world like Genghis Khan.

Only cucks don't want to spread their genes. I don't care I'm a subhuman, I want my genes to dominate the world like Genghis Khan.
(((condoms))) are for cucks.
Chad never uses condoms. Only cucks do that.
tfw i want to bust nuts in side of a stacy
tfw i don't want to spread my genes or become a father in this clown world

why couldn't i have been born in the 1700s, i'd find some fine young pussy to fuck and have children with.
Instead i get to be born in honk world

People ITT falling for the le condom bad memes

Enjoy your STD faggot

tfw i want to bust nuts in side of a stacy
tfw i don't want to spread my genes or become a father in this clown world

why couldn't i have been born in the 1700s, i'd find some fine young pussy to fuck and have children with.
Instead i get to be born in honk world
it’s OVER

It’s not like you’ll be needing it..

no condoms my size

Just recently realized they have flavored ones as well.

Condoms should be banned.

real chads have STD's but they don't even know it because their genes won't allow to hurt them

i hate how these things are either cheap or given out freely but the actual sex part that its used for is extremely prohibited

I want a girl to ride my cock while I’m wearing one.

Condoms are part of the degeneracy we see today, along with the contraceptive pill. Without that, women would be more carefull and fornicate less, since it would be easier to catch a STD and become pregnant.

Jfl who would use condom? You do it raw or or its not real sex. The only case to use a condom is that the chick have STD or you're fucking prostitutes

an incel having condoms is like my existence -- pointless

Jfl who would use condom? You do it raw or or its not real sex. The only case to use a condom is that the chick have STD or you're fucking prostitutes
what logic is there to this other than wanting to look like some slayer

I fucked my onahole both raw and with condom.
I didnt feel shit with condom, im circumsized tho :feelsrope:

jerking off in condoms is nice. In ribbed condoms it is good.