Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tried looking for online therapists

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
There are only two men within 20 miles of my address out of about 20 registered people. One is old, near ancient (I despise old people) and the only one that's of a decent professional and stable age of like 45 charges that for an hour every session. It's way too expensive and the guy was a fucking "hypnotherapist" a.k.a. a bullshitter.

I'll never get help at this rate :feelsrope:

I only look local because they can relate to the area which also ruins my mental health greatly...

you thought about moving? I wish i could move out myself but i cant because im broke and stupid and cant get a good paying job so im stuck to live at my parents forever.

Fuck therapy, tbh. Just save your money.

you thought about moving? I wish i could move out myself but i cant because im broke and stupid and cant get a good paying job so im stuck to live at my parents forever.
I wish I could move but my parents have be emotionally trapped and love to emotionally blackmail me if I stand up to them. I'm mentally trapped. Plus rent is expensive as shit.
Fuck therapy, tbh. Just save your money.
No
what country are you in?
The United shitdom

Why'd you plan to voluntarily see a theRapist?

Just talk to a friend (irl, if you have any) or just talk to us brocel

Just talk to a friend (irl, if you have any) or just talk to us brocel
I have no friends plus you guys are as mentally ill as me.

I want to be an ignorant normie