Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tried going to the mall

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I said you know what I’m going to “go out” the only incel way I know how, to stores. 30 seconds inside the mall I immediately regretted it, felt really stupid and out of place, and left.

It’s definitely not a good place to go alone. Almost exclusively teens with their friends. Pure rageful tbh. :feelsree:

Maybe going to a museum or coffee shop or something would be less weird alone. I always feel out of place alone in public though, so idk if that would actually help.

should have shot up the mall

It’s definitely not a good place to go alone. Almost exclusively teens with their friends. Pure rageful tbh. :feelsree:

Maybe going to a museum or coffee shop or something would be less weird alone. I always feel out of place alone in public though, so idk if that would actually help.
You’re not welcome anywhere in public. You’re barely tolerated at a dollar general or Walmart, though.

should have stole shit lmao

bro thought he was in highschool for a second :feelshaha:

Loool I haven’t been in a mall shopping and in my town for a few years I don’t even know what’s going on in my town

should have stole shit lmao

bro thought he was in highschool for a second :feelshaha:
Are you black? White people still go there occasionally for random shit. It’s not a regular thing for whites

“Should have stole shit”

nvm answered my question lol

I'm afraid of going out to the mall because of people who might shoot it up. This is America
But you can’t be scared if you are the shooter :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Are you black? White people still go there occasionally for random shit. It’s not a regular thing for whites

“Should have stole shit”

nvm answered my question lol
yes they rely on cameras to catch shop lifters

I'd only go there if I knew I needed something and wouldn't spend any time just hanging around. How do people find enjoyment from going to malls, all you can do is buy shit. They feel like human ant nests.

I like going to the mall around Christmas time. The atmosphere is nice everything smells like a cinnamon roll.