Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tried finasteride now I can't get hard

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Trying finasteride to try and avoid getting even balder. Now I can't get hard. No way to win... Fuck this drug. It's not like looks matter anyways, not losing my last cope...

Ive been using it for more than 10 yrs on/off with no side effects as far as i can tell. Guess side effects depends on genetics.

brutal if sexual frustration is still a thing

Try rogaine, little to no side effects.

brutal if sexual frustration is still a thing
Still have sexual frustration just not feeling as much when I stroke. Only started recently should reverse if I stop taking it. If not this will be suicide fuel.

this is why i will never take that shit
mind you if tomorrow foids had the balding problem as much as males did the scientists would have found a proper cure by next week already

Last edited:
That makes me think of a question I've been wanting to ask for a while: Is it better to have unfulfilled sexual desires or to have no such desires at all? Either way, you're not getting laid.

That makes me think of a question I've been wanting to ask for a while: Is it better to have unfulfilled sexual desires or to have no such desires at all? Either way, you're not getting laid.
How about still having desires but not being able to get hard anymore. JFL

why do you want to get hard? you wont use it anyway

I took finasteride for a while and it nuked my penis for months.
Honestly I loved it, it either did away with my libido or made me not want to bother with it anyway.

Kind of toying with the idea of going back on it just to be free from sexual urges and the evils of women.

this is why i will never take that shit
mind you if tomorrow foids had the balding problem as much as males did the scientists would have found a proper cure by next week already
Lol massive Cope

I bet my left nut they already have a cure for male pattern baldness, they're just bogarding it so they can sellout on all the shitty products like finasterade and rogaine.

Once they deplete those resources, they will introduce the 100% cure.

looks like your cuckmaxxing

It sucks bro. I'm bald, never used any drug and also have ED :cryfeels:

Minoxidil has helped me a lot and the only side effects I had were throbbing headaches for only the first week. You can just take Aleve for a week until the pain stops if it happens to you. I plan to make a post documenting my success with minoxidil, but I just got groomed for an interview so I’ll have to let my hair grow again.

why do you want to get hard? you wont use it anyway
Solo sex is my biggest cope.
I took finasteride for a while and it nuked my penis for months.
Honestly I loved it, it either did away with my libido or made me not want to bother with it anyway.
How long were you taking it?

Trying finasteride to try and avoid getting even balder. Now I can't get hard. No way to win... Fuck this drug. It's not like looks matter anyways, not losing my last cope...
You won't ever touch a female anyway. Continue using it.

save your dick man, that's the most important limb