Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tried filming my first incel vlog

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I shit you not, half way through it I saw a couple in the distance walking towards my general direction even though I was in a secluded location and I only saw another oldcel with his dog during the entire time I was there.
I kinda cringed at them seeing me recording myself so I stopped and left. It was shit anyway. I didn't have much to talk about.

damn i was so hyped

Start a youtube channel, be the next er

damn i was so hyped
I need to make a list of things i'm going to talk about before I start because it was me awkwardly just saying a few words every 20 seconds.

Start a youtube channel, be the next er
I want to start a channel for my vlogs but i'm not going to be the next ER, don't worry glowcels.

Yeah i'd go into the middle of the field if I ever recorded one if you walk passed the wrong people and act autistic you will get tested if you walk at degen times

Yeah i'd go into the middle of the field if I ever recorded one if you walk passed the wrong people and act autistic you will get tested if you walk at degen times
It was a random field where I thought nobody but oldcels went. Looks like I was wrong.

upload it will give it a wacth

The initial threshold to start is always the highest, once you start making vlogs you'll do it all the time. Keep believing in yourself. We need more Blackpilled content online.

I need to make a list of things i'm going to talk about before I start because it was me awkwardly just saying a few words every 20 seconds.
Yeah man I had to record smth for school once and I sounded so autistic and shit ngl.
Truecels can't do anything well :feelsohgod::reeeeee: