Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tried explaining the black pill to a foid

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
Bitch kept on saying that personality is what holds a relationship together, but couldn’t understand that without looks girls won’t speak to you at all in the first place. Retarded land whale was simped over by multiple chadlites, therefore she’s just so utterly clueless about what it’s like not to be able to find love. Also had some fat ginger whore interrupt my conversation and ask what was wrong with being gay (I made a joke about one of my ‘friends’ being gay because he joked about sucking a dick :feelsjuice:) and started doing that sjw thing with your finger and thumb (like you’re throwing a dart really slowly) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: it was so funny it was straight out of faggot tiktok lmaoooo:feelskek: I replied and she disagreed and said I was digging my self a hole, so I walked off and ignored her and she fucking ran away all pissed shit was so cash:feelskek: ngl talking to foids has made me resent them even more :feelsjuice:

Big mistake, blackpilling normies is retarded, blackpilling foids is pointless.

Last edited:
KEK foids are blackpilled but they don’t admit it publicly

Bitch kept on saying that personality is what holds a relationship together, but couldn’t understand that without looks girls won’t speak to you at all in the first place. Retarded land whale was simped over by multiple chadlites, therefore she’s just so utterly clueless about what it’s like not to be able to find love. Also had some fat ginger whore interrupt my conversation and ask what was wrong with being gay (I made a joke about one of my ‘friends’ being gay because he joked about sucking a dick :feelsjuice:) and started doing that sjw thing with your finger and thumb (like you’re throwing a dart really slowly) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: it was so funny it was straight out of faggot tiktok lmaoooo:feelskek: I replied and she disagreed and said I was digging my self a hole, so I walked off and ignored her and she fucking ran away all pissed shit was so cash:feelskek: ngl talking to foids has made me resent them even more :feelsjuice:

Blackpilling foids has a name, it's called "Female dating strategy" and it's a cancerous sub-Reddit where every woman thinks she's a 10 and literally promote eugenics.

Once someone understands their position in the market they will capitalise on it. I Blackpilled a foid and now she only goes for Chad's and Chatelite's because she better understands her position in the marketplace. She's a Sub-5 horseface, by the way, her looksmatch found the rope a long time ago. Meanwhile she's nearing 40 and only going for ONS's with Chad's.

The blackpill :blackpill: tastes bitter for men and is sweet for women.

Waste of time. Women are too retarded and lack self-awareness. They just dont get it.

Big mistake, blackpilling normies is retarded, blackpilling foids is pointless.
Might as well be talking to brick walls, same densities:feelsjuice:

They know what is up they just don't know how to process it. To them confidence is forward facial growth and the spark is hunter eyes. :feelsjuice:

There’s no use explaining it to anyone keep this knowledge to yourself or you’ll end up in the mental ward.

Women are like the rich kid that had everything handed to him by daddy who thinks hard work is all you need for success.

That kid is going to tell everyone to get a job, work hard, and eventually you'll move up the corporate ladder. While never having had the need to do so himself.

Similarly, women will never date non Chad unless he has money, but will convince themselves that they are dating a guy for his personality, and not because he's white, 6'4 with blue eyes and dark triad traits.