Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tried blackpilling incels in denial

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★★★
Its legit no use. Theyre not even normies, mostly neets but still the bluepill runs deep in their veins, they just cant accept that most of your worth is defined when youre born.

At least you tried, brother. Not everyone has it in them to swallow the blackpill, remember that.

They can't accept the truth

Why would you want to black pill anybody? I wish I never found the black pill.

I was just thinking about making a thread asking if I should show info on the blackpill to an incel aspie friend.
Probably i should just let him alone. He seems to be able to cope just right.

It's gonna be harder than that. It's only when they take lots of blackpill content and look back at blackpills from their past experience and analyze them. If they're strong enough , They will take it

Its the Bluepill state, they cant see beyond that

The bluepill is what’s keeping them from roping

They cant even learn it the hard way and they will keep receiving it the hard way again and again.

It's their natural programming to be delusional. It's like telling a Christian to be atheist.

It's gonna be harder than that. It's only when they take lots of blackpill content and look back at blackpills from their past experience and analyze them. If they're strong enough , They will take it
This. Blackpilling is a stream, not a wave.

They will except it. Make them except it. Force the :blackpill: down their throat. If they can't eat the whole pill them just feed them a half. Sneak it into their system slowly. Introduce things to them through conversation that will make them reach conclusions that are blackpilled. That's what I try to do daily tbh