Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tried Black Pilling my mother... Why are foids to blind to the truth?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I tried to Black Pill my mother again. So I showed her the video with the below average landwhale rejecting all the average men.

You know what she said? "Well, some people don't feel they have a chance with someone. So they choose to reject the person instead of trying."

How? Why can't they see the truth? How can they be so blind?

I've tried to blackpill my mother
- it's pointless

>blackipilling a woman
Lol

"Just have an admirable personality! I admit that looks matter-gosh- that's not my point, but when an ugly guy gets rejected it's obviously due to his personality and not his face! The woman sensed his negative feelings toward her!" -IT user

I tried to Black Pill my mother again. So I showed her the video with the below average landwhale rejecting all the average men.

You know what she said? "Well, some people don't feel they have a chance with someone. So they choose to reject the person instead of trying."

How? Why can't they see the truth? How can they be so blind?

Even if you managed to do it, what would it achieve?

JFL @ blackpilling ur mom

Confirmation from someone who matter.
My mom is pretty much redpill but she still insists that it isnt over for me. Her being redpill or black sounds satisfying on paper but trust me its empty. It doesnt really impact core issues

You can't blackpill a woman because women are constantly given attention and love as children and in young adulthood so they have the memory of their youth to sustain them through to old age and death. They can't comprehend what it's like to be both reviled and ignored, to be viewed as a nobody and a nothing.

It felt intimidated... by normal guys... so it rejected them? :lul:

If Chad had tried to pick it up it would have second thoughts about "intimidation".

society is already working in their favor so much so that they can get by without doing anything difficult while desperate men like us throw themselves at them. Why would they bother working against it?

society is already working in their favor so much so that they can get by without doing anything difficult while desperate men like us throw themselves at them. Why would they bother working against it?

Not working against it. Just acknowledging it.

You're trying to inform a woman about her own unconscious biases. Why do you honestly think that would work?

Show her this

Hi there cucks.

She's not necessarily blind. Maybe she just doesn't want to confirm it is how it is to protect you.