Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tried asking a foid out

BookwormCel

BookwormCel

Self-banned
-
She was much better looking than me, I knew I don't stand a chance, but while being drunk I swore that I would do it. I knew she would reject me. So I thought: yeah, whatever, she probably has a bf or something, I'll just do it I don't care.

So I asked the foid out using my (kinda figuratively speaking) 'autistic' creativity and it worked. I don't think she interpreted it as something romantic and from the start I realized it was purely out of politeness/pity.

Just after I invited her we went to a diner together with some other normies (friends of her, I invited myself, you could say..,.) and I saw her cuddling and touching one of the chads, totally ignoring me. I was MOGGED brutally, feeling like a total cuck. Yet I was a fool to have a 'hope'.

Every time I tried to arrange a 'date' using the messenger she would reply after like 10-12 hours after I send my message and she'd always find some excuse not to go. I was so infatuated that I couldn't even sleep, thinking about her. I wasted time and energy for nothing, couldn't concentrate on anything. I was so infatuated. Finally I was ABLE to arrange the meeting. But, guess what. Next day there's yet another excuse. And you could just tell by her style of messaging and the time it takes her to reply that she DOESNT FUCKING CARE.

And so I realized what a fucking idiot fool I was all that time. total buffoon. So I was in a rage and wrote to her that I know she agreed to meet me just to be polite and that she may not trouble herself since I do not wish to see her anymore. And you know what? She never replied. So that proves she literally never gave a fuck about me

On that day I got drunk heavily.

The next day I even cried a little. It's like I thought I had a chance but it was a stupid DELUSION.The truth is, IT NEVER BEGAN and I was a fucking idiot.

But I think I'm relatively OK now, slowly finding some peace of mind I guess.

But this is so UNFAIR. As long as you're born with this set of genes WOMEN LITERALLY ASK YOU OUT, touch you, cuddle you etc.. And if you're ugly you GET NOTHING. YOU DON'T GET A CHANCE. It's a fact of biology. Women will always prefer chads and you can do NOTHING about it.

I never held I woman hand. Never had a friendly/romantic chat with a woman. Never danced with a woman, never touched a woman in a romantic way. Never was some girl's sexual dream. Never got proper romantic attention/ interest from women. Facing the reality, all I ever experienced was alienation and contempt from women. I will probably just stop trying. Takes a lot of effort and only brings you pain. Stupid BS.

Last edited:
She was much better looking than me, I knew I don't stand a chance, but while being drunk I swore that I would do it. I knew she would reject me. So I thought: yeah, whatever, she probably has a bf or something, I'll just do it I don't care.

So I asked the foid out using my (kinda figuratively speaking) 'autistic' creativity and it worked. I don't think she interpreted it as something romantic and from the start I realized it was purely out of politeness/pity.

Just after I invited her we went to a diner together with some other normies (friends of her, I invited myself, you could say..,.) and I saw her cuddling and touching one of the chads, totally ignoring me. I was MOGGED brutally, feeling like a total cuck. Yet I was a fool to have a 'hope'.

Every time I tried to arrange a 'date' using the messenger she would reply after like 10-12 hours after I send my message and she'd always find some excuse not to go. I was so infatuated that I couldn't even sleep, thinking about her. I wasted time and energy for nothing, couldn't concentrate on anything. I was so infatuated. Finally I was ABLE to arrange the meeting. But, guess what. Next day there's yet another excuse. And you could just tell by her style of messaging and the time it takes her to reply that she DOESNT FUCKING CARE.

And so I realized what a fucking idiot fool I was all that time. total buffoon. So I was in a rage and wrote to her that I know she agreed to meet me just to be polite and that she may not trouble herself since I do not wish to see her anymore. And you know what? She never replied. So that proves she literally never gave a fuck about me

On that day I got drunk heavily.

The next day I even cried a little. It's like I thought I had a chance but it was a stupid DELUSION.The truth is, IT NEVER BEGAN and I was a fucking idiot.

But I think I'm relatively OK now, slowly finding some peace of mind I guess.

But this is so UNFAIR. As long as you're born with this set of genes WOMEN LITERALLY ASK YOU OUT, touch you, cuddle you etc.. And if you're ugly you GET NOTHING. YOU DON'T GET A CHANCE. It's a fact of biology. Women will always prefer chads and you can do NOTHING about it.

I never held I woman hand. Never had a friendly/romantic chat with a woman. Never danced with a woman, never touched a woman in a romantic way. Never was some girl's sexual dream. Never got proper romantic attention/ interest from women. Facing the reality, all I ever experienced was alienation and contempt from women. I will probably just stop trying. Takes a lot of effort and only brings you pain. Stupid BS.
Brutal dude, at least you tried but oh well. It's foid nature

A disproval of those who browse this forum only being incel by never having tried, for sure; it shows their useless attempts to deflect from arguing against the bitter reality of the blackpill by simply making up falsities and strawmans, unable to actually disprove what we say... :society:

As expected for the average subhuman, of course; I suppose the foid might have done it simply out of jest, as a form of pity, or simply liking the validation, never legitimately being attracted to or wishing to be with you, though you certainly mog me with inhibition for doing that. :feelsjuice:

Thanks guys.
A disproval of those who browse this forum only being incel by never having tried, for sure; it shows their useless attempts to deflect from arguing against the bitter reality of the blackpill by simply making up falsities and strawmans, unable to actually disprove what we say... :society:

As expected for the average subhuman, of course; I suppose the foid might have done it simply out of jest, as a form of pity, or simply liking the validation, never legitimately being attracted to or wishing to be with you, though you certainly mog me with inhibition for doing that. :feelsjuice:
Yes, this is so true. Couldn't agree more

Have you ever tried with worse looking women?Maybe the outcome could be different?Idk many "incels" here have good stats i don't know your stats If you are tall,NT and white you stand a chance.

Have you ever tried with worse looking women?Maybe the outcome could be different?Idk many "incels" here have good stats i don't know your stats If you are tall,NT and white you stand a chance.
Well, I am a little bit of a standardcel I guess.

I'm in my twenties, slavic, 5"7. I have a weak chin and a big (a little bit deformed) ugly nose. Also comedonal acne. And to make the matters worse, I think I'm quite socially inept and totally socially awkward, introverted KHHV.

Still, I don't think I'm a truecel and perphaps I do have a little chance of ascending. At least in terms of drunk one-night stands. But I do not think I'm capable of forming and maintaining a stable monogamic relationship. And, frankly, given the fact that 99% of women are banal idiots who do not share my nerdy interests I do not think that such a relationship would bring me much happiness, it would probably end in a disaster. But perphaps I'll find my one true oneitis one day. Unless that happens I'll probably just stop fucking trying. Waste of time and energy that brings only regret

This is one of the saddest things I've ever read.

At least you learned your Lesson.

Foids dont appreciate Kind man they only go for Looks and Money.

It is fucking brutal once you truly realise your place in the world. I remember in my looksmaxxing phase I would spend copious amounts of time studying things like game, fashion, photography etc. only to be rejected and made fun of by below average women. There are no words to describe that feeling when you truly realise that it's over and you're gonna die alone while everyone else is having friends and loving gfs. It's one of the worst things ever

I saw her cuddling and touching one of the chads, totally ignoring me. I was MOGGED brutally, feeling like a total cuck. Yet I was a fool to have a 'hope'.

Every time I tried to arrange a 'date' using the messenger she would reply after like 10-12 hours after I send my message and she'd always find some excuse not to go.
Why would you keep trying after you saw her cuddling with someone like that. She clearly had a boyfriend.

At that point it’s just sense. You were just asking to be cucked and seen like a creep

Become a homicide suspect. And deal with the foid, in gta 5.

Having done this will help you in the long run.

Only ask out foids when there are little to no people around. For example: waiting for a bus at a bus stop on the street late at night

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. I'll make a few remarks, I guess.
At least you learned your Lesson.

Foids dont appreciate Kind man they only go for Looks and Money.

That's true. In fact, I'm okay with that, since this is simply a fact of biology. You can feel bitter about it, but I find this pointless, really. It's just women. 99,9 percent of them are ridiculous banale NPC beings. You can't really blame them for being the way they were programmed to be by nature. Not a cope. It's the harsh truth. Yet, realizing this eases the pain of rejection.

I'd suggest watching this shit in case you didn't understand a thing I said :feelskek::
View: https://youtu.be/wSy6mjhJC1k

Yup. In a way, it was a valuable experience. For example, I've decided to just stop trying, honestly.
It is fucking brutal once you truly realise your place in the world. I remember in my looksmaxxing phase I would spend copious amounts of time studying things like game, fashion, photography etc. only to be rejected and made fun of by below average women. There are no words to describe that feeling when you truly realise that it's over and you're gonna die alone while everyone else is having friends and loving gfs. It's one of the worst things ever
Brutal my friend. You're right, what else can I add? You just have to learn with it, there's no choice.
Why would you keep trying after you saw her cuddling with someone like that. She clearly had a boyfriend.

At that point it’s just sense. You were just asking to be cucked and seen like a creep
Exactly. Well, I mean. Yeah. That's why I was kind of bitter and sad about the whole thing. I was so deluded...
Become a homicide suspect. And deal with the foid, in gta 5.
'Whatever' (1999) vibe... :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Having done this will help you in the long run.
Yeah, I guess so. It may seem ridiculous, but this situation (along with other current circumstances) made me rethink my whole way of life, really. I know this may sound stupid and maybe it is, we'll see. But I think I'm kind of accepting my inceldom and slowly coming to peace with myself. Honestly, I've already decided to stop trying. It's pointless. I've decided to focus on other things instead.

I don't believe that this will make me happy. But, then again, I've come to believe that any person can't have an absolute and ever-lasting happiness in this universe. So to me happiness is, essentially, avoiding suffering as much as possible. And under such definition any incel can be happy. To an extent. But, whatever, I'm just rambling at this point.

Only ask out foids when there are little to no people around. For example: waiting for a bus at a bus stop on the street late at night
I did just that, essentially! But you have to understand that, unlike most of us here, women have a BUNCH of orbiters that you have to face eventually and get mogged by them. That's the fucking problem. I never had a fucking change in the face of all the other 'competitors'. I was an idiot to have a hope to begin with.

I relate to what the author said about only ever experiencing contempt and alienation from women.
Females have treated me horribly for as far back as I remember. And yet this fucked up society still expects me to white knight and simp.
Well…..hell no. Let foids fend for themselves, never help them in any way.
But I give you my respect for asking her out. I know it’s not easy when you’ve already gone through a thousand rejections like us incels have.

Ouch, I'm sorry my fellow inkler.

Respect for trying.Some retards will call you fakecel for that but they should understand that not everyone is a basement dwelling deformed autist.There are below average guys who deserve affection but they are discarded by woman due to hypergamy.Let the blackpill guide you

Respect for trying.Some retards will call you fakecel for that but they should understand that not everyone is a basement dwelling deformed autist.There are below average guys who deserve affection but they are discarded by woman due to hypergamy.Let the blackpill guide you
Thanks bud. Good point, by the way.

- If you try, some will call you a fakecel;
- If you don't try, others will call you a fakecel;

There's no way out :feelskek:

Blackpill guide you.