Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tried again, got rejected again (30th attempt or something?)

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Been simping her everytime I see her. A low-value female neighbor Being 24/7 available if she needed something or just to talk about her booty calls and how nasty those 8/10 assholes fucked her and dumped her (hopefully the walls are wide. I've never heard anything.)

Maybe I was worth the "used goods GF"? Would she give me my chance?
1594242040 1594228401436

Tried my luck yesterday night (hell, if she fucks with chads why wouldn't she fuck with an incel? :feelstastyman:) and ask her if maybe she wanted to go to drink something with me so that I can fuck her and get my incels.co greycel acc banned, but obviously she said I was nice but she's not interested.

Yeah I'm retarded + a cuck, roast me please.

RIP
Also Chad only :feelshehe:

she didnt called the cops? :chad::banhammer:

It's no use wanting to be her emotional tampon and trying to get into her pants that way.
It seems that you have tried to escape the friendzone multiple times already. Also she said that you are nice.
We all know what a female really means when she says that.
If she doesn't find you attractive to begin with, it's over. You might as well be a piece of furniture or something.

Last edited:
Yeah but somehow when you are so late in everything, any girl accepting to talk to you is like a chance to catch up socially speaking. I even got her messenger and would talk to her that way even though I wasn't seeing her at all, and she would answer kindly without the "seen" thing, which is kinda rare in our situation. Maybe she felt sorry for me and thought it would increase her karma?
I mean at least I regularly talked to a girl I'm not related to, which is an enormous improvement, to be fair. I considered it an improvement in my situation, but of course I'm not surprised it didn't give any result... (still disappointed because when you try, deep down, you still expect a miracle or something to happen...)

Last edited:
Been simping her everytime I see her. A low-value female neighbor Being 24/7 available if she needed something or just to talk about her booty calls and how nasty those 8/10 assholes fucked her and dumped her (hopefully the walls are wide. I've never heard anything.)

Maybe I was worth the "used goods GF"? Would she give me my chance?
View attachment 287434
Tried my luck yesterday night (hell, if she fucks with chads why wouldn't she fuck with an incel? :feelstastyman:) and ask her if maybe she wanted to go to drink something with me so that I can fuck her and get my incels.co greycel acc banned, but obviously she said I was nice but she's not interested.

Yeah I'm retarded + a cuck, roast me please.
The lesson is, never try

Yeah but somehow when you are so late in everything, any girl accepting to talk to you is like a chance to catch up socially speaking. I even got her messenger and would talk to her that way even though I wasn't seeing her at all, and she would answer kindly without the "seen" thing, which is kinda rare in our situation. Maybe she felt sorry for me and thought it would increase her karma?
I mean at least I regularly talked to a girl I'm not related to, which is an enormous improvement, to be fair. I considered it an improvement in my situation, but of course I'm not surprised it didn't give any result... (still disappointed because when you try, deep down, you still expect a miracle or something to happen...)
Yes, I can totally understand that.
It's a good thing that you are trying to be more social and outgoing.
I fully know what emotional deprivation feels like myself. (29 mentalcel)

Me myself, I too always thought that if you put in effort, you will eventually be rewarded.

I just fell for the Just-world-fallacy, but not anymore now:

The lesson is, never try
Fakecels never try. You can't know you're a true incel if you don't regularly try. I mean, not to be mean to any fellow incel here, but you can't consider yourself an incel if you haven't tried approaches and shit, and didn't get at least ten cold rejections. When you are a regular normie, you have to approach otherwise nothing will happen, no girl will go to you by herself...

Leave a dead racoon on her porch with a love letter and dry minty chocolates. That always wins the roast beef

Tough shit bro. I know it feels good when a woman finally doesn't ignore you and actually responds, but to reach the sex stage you have to be on a completely different attraction level.

That is some cuked shit you were doing.
You should be ashamed.
I mean at least I regularly talked to a girl I'm not related to, which is an enormous improvement, to be fair. I considered it an improvement in my situation, but of course I'm not surprised it didn't give any result...
And no, that is not an improvement AT ALL.
Have you learned nothing from the :blackpill:?

Just remember that AWALT is law

It's no use wanting to be her emotional tampon and trying to get into her pants that way.
It seems that you have tried to escape the friendzone multiple times already. Also she said that you are nice.
We all know what a female really means when she says that.
If she doesn't find you attractive to begin with, it's over. You might as well be a piece of furniture or something.

And you're gonna stop, right?

Simping AND trying.

And you're gonna stop, right?

Simping AND trying.
I don't know man. I hesitate to keep talking to her through messenger... Woman attention is so rare... I would crave for her to just send me an audio to answer me...