Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tried a dating app again after 8 years

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
Holy fuck! What is this shit? I am legit shocked.
Where are the girls at?

All I see are filtered, doctored, perfectly arranged photographs of stacies in perfect makeup with a back drop of some exotic location and the only thing on their profile is a shill of their instagram page.

Then there a few profiles here and there of average women that give this insane eye look into the camera that screams "I will claw your eyes out for using a wrong pronoun" and a bunch of bitter passive aggressive shit in their profile.

How are supposed to meet someone on those apps even if you fix your deformities?
8 years ago there were plenty of average/sub average girls that had ordinary non shopped/caked/studio quality pictures and actually had something nice written on their profiles.

Nowadays it looks like there's nothing in there to even swipe on for the average man, let alone incel.

quite tiresome.

put ur profile in asia

How are supposed to meet someone on those apps even if you fix your deformities?
I feel the same, even if they reply (which they don't), I don't feel like talking to someone who lists "Instagram" as one of their hobbies.

your average femorloid irl , and the pics are frauded to the core
Average

women lost their femininity

all men from chad to incel know that

(wtf incel gets redmarked bc its not an english word but chad not AAAAAAAAA)

the chads then went for the noodle feminimity meme

and now they lost their femininity too

hmmm probably has nothing to do with the concept of mass pump and dumps, harems and 80/20 but rather misogynistic bitter incels

The camera would add more than ten pounds, if the photo was recent.

Dating apps are used a lot for collecting customers for onlyfans, chaturbate and similar, 40yo divorced single moms and lowest of the low crazies have to use dating apps.