Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tricked into rough sex with Chad

When do they ever think about their family and friends? She probably was ghosted afterwards. Stupid foid.

Seems like there were some issues with her personlity detector, she needs to get it checked.

How do you get tricked into sex? Unless he lied about being someone he’s not. But women do that infinitely more.

I would like to kill her and rape her cold corpse, then cut her into small pieces, put her in a gym bag and throw her into the sea. (in a video game)

The personality detector never fails lmao, at least he wasn't short as we all know manlets are all angry and abrasive unlike chad that brutalizes you during sex lmao, I wished he killed her

Kek, shes 100% just pissed that she got ghosted by that chad afterwards.
Females with fwb' are allmost all beckys that are not attractive enough to have a relationship with a chad so they just agree to become the next best thing which is a cumdumpster.

The more you know, it gets more ridiculous why people worship and hold these creatures in high regard. Modern men idealized foids so much.

she slipped and fell into rough sex. whooops :feelshaha:

modern foids are scientifically formulated to be raped

I sometimes feel like I'm really weird for liking anime girls too much, but then I see these normies and abnormies on Reddit, and I see that I'm not that bad.

Women are so desperate to be raped.

You knew what you were doing, Becky, you didn't get tricked. And now you're flexing on other Beckies how Chad raped you.
I wish he used a power drill on your fucking beef flaps for maximum embarrassment.

When do they ever think about their family and friends? She probably was ghosted afterwards. Stupid foid.
Who thinks about their family watching them have sex? That be awkward even without the blindfold.