Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tribal folk work less than me!

Do you work more than 4 hours a day? Chores count

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Once again fuck all high IQ people, all business men and all capitalists. Mudhut life > wagecuck for Anglo/Jew.

Minorities want their "fair"share aswell :feelsthink::smonk:

As soon as possible I will flee into a shack in the forest

I don't work at all.

I've never had a job in my life.

No offense, but you're short and skinnyfat. I highly doubt that you would survive in a primitive society
Cope, I have been to India, many shorter and even more unhealthy fellows than me live the mudhut lifestyle. I also cardiocel 3x a week and used to gymcel.

Cope, I have been to India, many shorter and even more unhealthy fellows than me live the mudhut lifestyle. I also cardiocel 3x a week and used to gymcel.
But India is not a hunter and gather society

Massive cope, keep working for shekelberg, Jew loving faggot.
:feelsrope:

I don't even disagree with you. I hate what modern society has become. I work my ass off but the reward is vapid. I earn good money but I am utterly lonely. I just want a simple life with a wife and children.

I intend to save up enough to move to a rural area where I join the most conservative church I can find. It's not quite full-on anprim but it's the best one can reasonably achieve these days.

Fuck commies of r/antiwork kek. Also fuck all primitivist/Unabomber larpers, bet you wouldn't even survive in a village of less than 1000 inhabitants, even less in a tribe in the middle of the forest :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I don't even disagree with you. I hate what modern society has become. I work my ass off but the reward is vapid. I earn good money but I am utterly lonely. I just want a simple life with a wife and children.

I intend to save up enough to move to a rural area where I join the most conservative church I can find. It's not quite full-on anprim but it's the best one can reasonably achieve these days.
I am money maxxing too, no choice. I plan on money maxxing then traveling and finally going to some Buddhist monastery till I die. Only reason I wage slave is to afford copes and eventually pay for Buddhist meditation retreats.

Fuck commies of r/antiwork kek. Also fuck all primitivist/Unabomber larpers, bet you wouldn't even survive in a village of less than 1000 inhabitants, even less in a tribe in the middle of the forest :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I have lived in a slum for a day, I am on 196 day NoFap streak. Have lived a very disciplined life, more so than 90-95% of people. I cardio max 3 times a week and used to gymcel(paused gymcelling for weightless). I am confident I could have lived a hunter lifestyle had I been raised in a hunter society.
Tribal people also live in shit.
They are ignorant of how bad they have it and thus can cope better. Many people in the Indian slums even though they live paycheck to paycheck looked happier than western wagecucks. All because they are low IQ and uneducated making coping easier.

why yes, i do work more than 4 hours a day :smonk:

Also fuck all primitivist/Unabomber larpers, bet you wouldn't even survive in a village of less than 1000 inhabitants, even less in a tribe in the middle of the forest :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
They don't deny this. It's their whole point. We've drifted so far from our primitive origins that we've become cogs in the modern machine.

Even Ted himself acknowledged this. It's a myth that he went full-on self-subsistence; he explictly admitted that he never stopped depending on supermarkets.

>wife and children
>join most conservative church
:feelswhat:

>wife and children
>join most conservative church
:feelswhat:
It's all part of the Darwinian game buddy boyo. Spreading our seed is the only real purpose in life. For me, being a genetic dead end is pretty much the worst thing about inceldom.

I don't really care about the celibacy itself; foids are just a nuisance to be around with and a literal hole fulfills the same purpose as a vagina. But the effort would be all worth it if it means I get to stay in the genepool.

I work but it varies. Average is 10-20 hours a week. On my computer. In the basement.

I don't really care about the celibacy itself
Cope. If you were a chad, you would pump and dump foids. Period.
foids are just a nuisance to be around with and a literal hole fulfills the same purpose as a vagina
True, that's why whoremaxxing is the only option as a sub8 man.
But the effort would be all worth it if it means I get to stay in the genepool.
Cope. Do you know the name of your great grandfather? Probably not. You will be forgotten. If you want to spread your genes, donate sperm to asian foids. Some nigga made a thread about this topic a couple of weeks ago.

They don't deny this. It's their whole point. We've drifted so far from our primitive origins that we've become cogs in the modern machine.

Even Ted himself acknowledged this. It's a myth that he went full-on self-subsistence; he explictly admitted that he never stopped depending on supermarkets.
You can tell that to his fanboys however in this crazy world I don't even know if they're serious or just shitposting

You can tell that to his fanboys however in this crazy world I don't even know if they're serious or just shitposting
Keep coping. Being an industrial wage slave has destroyed me. I would been happier as a ancient curry rice farmer or a hunter in Wakanda.
Every day I wake up and look at fucking screen for literally 8+ hours, often 12+ even.
It is cucked and feminine beyond belief. No real man should be looking at a fucking Jew screen for FUCKING thousands of hours of his life. THIS SHIT ISN'T NATURAL!