Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tren

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Started running tren a its been a week so far and my rage and aggression is insane its 100 times worse than it was before and it was already very bad ive been smashing my head in my wall and broke a door off the hinge in my garage this probably wasnt a good idea to do i see hot girls with some nu male hipster fags and i wanna charge at them

You might literally end up killing a cuck

Eat clen
Tren hard
Anavar give up

I throw things when I'm in rage

Started running tren a its been a week so far and my rage and aggression is insane its 100 times worse than it was before and it was already very bad ive been smashing my head in my wall and broke a door off the hinge in my garage this probably wasnt a good idea to do i see hot girls with some nu male hipster fags and i wanna charge at them

im scared of that shit since it's extremly bad for your health

im scared of that shit since it's extremly bad for your health
Fuck it no one is gonna live forever. Sooner to the grave the better

Never did tren but test-e is the same but weaker idea and it made me 2-3x more aggressive and horny the first time I did it. Give it 2-3 weeks and your mind will acclimate. It sort of levels out. Or reduce the dose. You probably don't need a horse sized dose and it burns you out running high dose for any length of time. It just becomes mentally and physically exhausting.

Never did tren but test-e is the same but weaker idea and it made me 2-3x more aggressive and horny the first time I did it. Give it 2-3 weeks and your mind will acclimate. It sort of levels out. Or reduce the dose. You probably don't need a horse sized dose and it burns you out running high dose for any length of time. It just becomes mentally and physically exhausting.
Im doing tren a at 150mg/w with test p at 200mg/w. I don't like slow esters like enanthate or cypionate
Don't forget about HGH.
Fuck that shits too expensive and idk where to get that

Im doing tren a at 150mg/w with test p at 200mg/w. I don't like slow esters like enanthate or cypionate

Fuck that shits too expensive and idk where to get that

Why so aggressive? Why not just the test 200 mg/week or maybe 400 mg/week? How much steroids have you done before in the past? How buff are you now?

Why so aggressive? Why not just the test 200 mg/week or maybe 400 mg/week? How much steroids have you done before in the past? How buff are you now?

Ive always had extreme anger/rage problems i have paranoid personality disorder. I can't run high amounts of gear like anything over 300mg to 400mg because i become absolutely insane to the point where i become a serious problem to everyone around me so i have to run low amounts as i do now and i still have extreme aggresion issues. Ive done 4 cycles before this. Im 240 around 11.5 to 12% bf

Ive always had extreme anger/rage problems i have paranoid personality disorder. I can't run high amounts of gear like anything over 300mg to 400mg because i become absolutely insane to the point where i become a serious problem to everyone around me so i have to run low amounts as i do now and i still have extreme aggresion issues. Ive done 4 cycles before this. Im 240 around 11.5 to 12% bf

Holy shit dude you're fucking huge. That doesn't help you at all? Have you tried Tinder or online dating with pics of you in a swimsuit at a beach or lake or pool? What size and bf do you think you would be with no gear at all?

Holy shit dude you're fucking huge. That doesn't help you at all? Have you tried Tinder or online dating with pics of you in a swimsuit at a beach or lake or pool? What size and bf do you think you would be with no gear at all?
I'm sub 8 so thats a death sentence with online hook ups. I trained naturally for years and got to 175 180 around 9% but at 6'2" That's not that big