Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Treepill

R

Romaneus

Recruit
★★★
This tree mogs me to oblivion.

Brutal. Over for treecels

I can understand the environmental activists, but doing all of this for a... tree? Just replant it LOL :bigbrain:

It's because of the height bro, manlet trees don't stand a chance

It's because of the height bro, manlet trees don't stand a chance
They really don’t. There is a manlet tree in the woods at our cabin and he is barely alive because the big trees are blocking the sun from reaching him.

I can understand the environmental activists, but doing all of this for a... tree? Just replant it LOL :bigbrain:
She probably did it for the whole forest thats why she wanted a 200m buffer zone around her tree

They really don’t. There is a manlet tree in the woods at our cabin and he is barely alive because the big trees are blocking the sun from reaching him.
Brutal heightpill

It's over for that tree
It is. He doesn’t give up though. All his lower branches are dead and he only has small tufts of living pine needles at the ends of his upper branches. From a distance, he appears dead until you get closer and see some life

It is. He doesn’t give up though. All his lower branches are dead and he only has small tufts of living pine needles at the ends of his upper branches. From a distance, he appears dead until you get closer and see some life
He's coping till all his branches fall off

Gigabased foid tbh.

Meanwhile truecel hermit would get penalized for squatting on some federal forest land in the middle of no where.

Manlet gets mocked no matter what you are, as long u are a manlet u will get mogged

Nigga.... That's an 1000 year old Sequoia Giganticum. Replanting it isn't going to replace the 1000 year old fucking tree. This here bitch was right for doing what she did, I'd honestly do the same if I were in her position. Like nigga, fuck corporations!
Why the fuck would you destroy nature's most beautiful monuments? There are so few old growths of Sequoia left.

People like you are cucks for big kosher business.

Nigga.... That's an 1000 year old Sequoia Giganticum. Replanting it isn't going to replace the 1000 year old fucking tree. This here bitch was right for doing what she did, I'd honestly do the same if I were in her position. Like nigga, fuck corporations!
Why the fuck would you destroy nature's most beautiful monuments? There are so few old growths of Sequoia left.

People like you are cucks for big kosher business.
dnr the op pic, I thought it was a normal pine

old trees still dont help me ascend

I do what I can and move fallen branches away from him. I can’t cut down the big trees to save him though.
You should put that poor treelet out of its misery

Everyday he is trapped amongst the mogger tall trees he lives in pain just to be mogged

You should cut him down

You should put that poor treelet out of its misery

Everyday he is trapped amongst the mogger tall trees he lives in pain just to be mogged

You should cut him down
Perhaps. I just don’t have the heart to. He just keeps going, kinda like us I guess. He’s a plant with no brain, so I doubt he suffers like us.

Perhaps. I just don’t have the heart to. He just keeps going, kinda like us I guess. He’s a plant with no brain, so I doubt he suffers like us.
Hes rotting every second he’s out there
Its over for him
The life of a treelet is brutal

None of the female trees want him they only want the tall trees
He knows his rootline is over

All his life he has faced loneliness and been bullied by the tall trees
For the rest of his existence he will be mogged by the dark triad tall trees that steal his sunlight and leave him to die

He has no purpose or meaning to his life
He cant even grow and prosper

He has always been left behind
Always been stuck in the dark while the trads(tree chads) laugh at his unfortunate existence

He suffers just like us maybe even more

Imagine being stuck to the spot your entire existence while you are mogged every second with no release and no copes
Just endless torture

Would you rather he slowly died out there being mogged every second of his life or do you have what It takes to spare a fellow incel an existence of misery

Hes rotting every second he’s out there
Its over for him
The life of a treelet is brutal

None of the female trees want him they only want the tall trees
He knows his rootline is over

All his life he has faced loneliness and been bullied by the tall trees
For the rest of his existence he will be mogged by the dark triad tall trees that steal his sunlight and leave him to die

He has no purpose or meaning to his life
He cant even grow and prosper

He has always been left behind
Always been stuck in the dark while the trads(tree chads) laugh at his unfortunate existence

He suffers just like us maybe even more

Imagine being stuck to the spot your entire existence while you are mogged every second with no release and no copes
Just endless torture

Would you rather he slowly died out there being mogged every second of his life or do you have what It takes to spare a fellow incel an existence of misery
Lol, never thought we’d be talking about manlet trees. The tree is a ways back in the woods. I will send pic of it if I think of it next time I’m there. It hasn’t grown in 9 years, but it hasn’t gotten much worse either. I think the plants don’t feel pain. Plants tend to want to live more than animals do. One time, I had to cut down a small tree on the property line that was interfering with cutting grass, and it was just a stump surrounded by taller trees, and yet it grew a new trunk and branches, lol. Plants are built different

Plants tend to want to live more than animals do.
Unless they are treelets

Treelets want only to die
small tree on the property line that was interfering with cutting grass, and it was just a stump surrounded by taller trees, and yet it grew a new trunk and branches, lol. Plants are built different
that was a coping bluepilled reddit treelet

If it was a based blackpilled tree like the other one it would have stayed dead
I will send pic of it if I think of it next time I’m there.
okay
When You post a pic I could see if the tree is a sub 5

If its above a sub5 you could dig it up and replant it in another forest where trees are shorter on average so It can seamaxx and live a normal life

Unless they are treelets

Treelets want only to die

that was a coping bluepilled reddit treelet

If it was a based blackpilled tree like the other one it would have stayed dead

okay
When You post a pic I could see if the tree is a sub 5

If its above a sub5 you could dig it up and replant it in another forest where trees are shorter on average so It can seamaxx and live a normal life
Lol. I will send a pic if I think of it for sure. Tree is not inherently sub5 and has a good straight structure and limb angle. He was just born in the wrong place. Digging him up is not possible because he is too big and has too many roots. Tree is deprived of sun, but does not get bullied for looks as an ugly tree would. There was actually also a big pine tree that lost half its body because it had an odd division of trunks. One of them snapped off in a windstorm.

does not get bullied for looks as an ugly tree would.
He definitely gets bullied for being a treelet
Even if he isnt sub 5 he still has a massive flaw

And If he cant relocate in a new shorter forest
It is over for him
There was actually also a big pine tree that lost half its body because it had an odd division of trunks. One of them snapped off in a windstorm.
brutal
Truecel deformed tree

Atleast he isnt a treelet though so he can cope by being an ogremaxxed tree

He definitely gets bullied for being a treelet
Even if he isnt sub 5 he still has a massive flaw

And If he cant relocate in a new shorter forest
It is over for him

brutal
Truecel deformed tree

Atleast he isnt a treelet though so he can cope by being an ogremaxxed tree
I think I have a pic of ogremaxxed tree. I will send if I can find

Do you think there is any way for a tree to go ER??
Yes. It can fall on another tree and damage or kill the other one (actually happened once a long time ago at our cabin). I have no pics tho. Also, it can fall on a building. The smaller piece that broke off the ogremaxxed tree hit our garage roof

Yes. It can fall on another tree and damage or kill the other one (actually happened once a long time ago at our cabin). I have no pics tho. Also, it can fall on a building. The smaller piece that broke off the ogremaxxed tree hit our garage roof
The ogremaxxed tree should try to fall on the treelet so they can both be spared

Its a shame theres no way for the ogre tree to fully go er

Maybe you could set him on fire and start a forest fire??

The ogremaxxed tree should try to fall on the treelet so they can both be spared

Its a shame theres no way for the ogre tree to fully go er

Maybe you could set him on fire and start a forest fire??
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Ogre tree and treelet are around 500 feet apart, so will never touch. Ogre tree is actually doing ok despite losing around 60% of its body. The wound stopped bleeding sap and it grew new growth. I will dm you pics of ogre tree and chat with you there so we do not annoy OP

Okay

This is brutal its just like irl

You never meet any other blackpilled incels
We are all separated and forced to live this life on out own with no one else like us around
Yep. Always separated by normies

That tree has a name. He's called LOG MOG