Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious treatments for onitis

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i would like some ideas in how to treat onitis, i think onitis is a serious mental disease that needs treatment

Take testosterone and estrogen blocker. Growth hormones will also help a lot.

Don't go outside.

Imagine your oneitis shoving you into the dirt and digging her heel into your face as Chad embraces her from behind. Because I guarantee she'd rather stomp your face into the dirt than suffer you asking her out for coffee.

Do this at least once a day, preferably more, and you'll start to associate her with the pain your idea of her causes you in your mind. You will no longer want anything to do with her.

swallow the blackpill is good treatment

Imagine your oneitis shoving you into the dirt and digging her heel into your face as Chad embraces her from behind. Because I guarantee she'd rather stomp your face into the dirt than suffer you asking her out for coffee.

Do this at least once a day, preferably more, and you'll start to associate her with the pain your idea of her causes you in your mind. You will no longer want anything to do with her.
Fuck this is good.

Maybe try inflicting a wound of some kind when you think about her, or just hit yourself like i do.

I heard cyanide is pretty good

only joking br0

try strattera or vyvanse

i will go ER if i do that

imagine your oneitis being ran on by multiple chads and tyrones, because that's the reality. think of all the cum she has guzzled, all the creampies she has had.

I doubt you can get a treatment. It"s your nature to be like that.
You can work on yourself, try to be more "insert_the_color_of_your_pill" but at the end, sooner or later you would fall again to a new one.

I doubt you can get a treatment. It"s your nature to be like that.
You can work on yourself, try to be more "insert_the_color_of_your_pill" but at the end, sooner or later you would fall again to a new one.
damn i hate crushs, i just can't help myself, i never have contact with females, and most contact i have is negative, so when i have positivy contact with one, i just can't help but nos stop thinking about her, it's not even about sex, it's about female companion ship, i hate being this cucked in 2019

Just stop seeing them, looking at pics from them, etc, and it eventually gets weaker until it's gone.

And, heavily blackpilling yourself on female nature helps.

Just stop seeing them, looking at pics from them, etc, and it eventually gets weaker until it's gone.

Mainländer, you are back!

tried that 5 months without looking at pic, din't even remenber how she looked like, but the onitis was still there

21s, this so fucking cucked, i know shes is riding some chad right now, but my soymind can't accept it
At that age I was also in my onitises peak, it gets a bit better with age.

Does she know you like her? I confessed my feelings twice, was rejected (obviously) and it helped as well. But some people here are probably against this idea because it gives validation to the undeserving foid.

Last edited:
At that age I was also in my onitises peak, it gets a bit better with age.

Does she know you like her? I confessed my feelings twice, as rejected (obviously) and it helped as well. But some people here are probably against this idea because it gives validation to the undeserving foid.
yes, i talked to her only once, she semmed that she liked me, but i was blocked out nowhere, was the one of the very few times a foid was nice to me, i just want this onitis to go away, she is probaly giving chad a blowjob right now.
i hope this crap get better when i reach your age, i don't to lieve my life orbiting foids

I never had crush on anybody guess I can't understand it:cryfeels:
gosh, i think could say i had 3 or 4 crushs, but only one of them was so acute

gosh, i think could say i had 3 or 4 crushs, but only one of them was so acute
Why do you even have crush on not a cute femoid? Why even do you have a crush if she will reject you? For what?

my body is rejecting the blackpill, i always get myselff in bluepill troughts, i'm just having a hard time accepting it

my body is rejecting the blackpill, i always get myselff in bluepill troughts, i'm just having a hard time accepting it
dont worry bro eventually you will swallow it fully.

Becoming blackpilled and injecting T were suggested already so besides that, try thinking about it like this.

What if you are not attracted to her at all? Maybe you're attracted to the idea of the "perfect gf" and you are simply projecting that idea onto your oneitis for some reason when in reality she is just some average foid. If you can look at it from that angle, then I think it could help. Also, just going kamikaze and approaching her, getting rejected will help you get over her. Whatever way you go about getting over those feelings, it won't be instant so remember, sometimes things just take time.

Becoming blackpilled and injecting T were suggested already so besides that, try thinking about it like this.

What if you are not attracted to her at all? Maybe you're attracted to the idea of the "perfect gf" and you are simply projecting that idea onto your oneitis for some reason when in reality she is just some average foid. If you can look at it from that angle, then I think it could help. Also, just going kamikaze and approaching her, getting rejected will help you get over her. Whatever way you go about getting over those feelings, it won't be instant so remember, sometimes things just take time.

100% true, the thing is that she was literraly how i would imagine the perfect gf to everypossible detail, she even responded posititivily to my flirting, but blocked me later for no reason, i just dint see her bad side, she wasent bad looking, but what really stucked in my mind was her personality, or at least my first impression of it

JoinedOct 4, 2018
FAD31909 A8DC 41C4 B3E3 45CFD36696A4

the only thing that works is going cold turkey, cutting them out completely.
you could try getting blown the fuck out in a rejection, but you still need to go cold turkey.

the only problem is if your inceldom and loneliness is so bad that you have nothing else at all.
being exposed to a nice familiar female face and cute female mannerisms is such insane lifefuel for a male.. it's ridiculous.