Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Treated like Shit at my Job Because I'm Incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

As a consultant, I often have to give presentations. I noticed when I give the presentation to my bosses first for approval (before clientele) i always get interrupted with snarky comments ""WHAT ABOUT THIS!" and "WHAT ABOUT THAT?". Meanwhile the Chads and Stacies in my office don't get a single question, nothing but a round of applause.

I was giving a presentation in my office. It went really well. I said:

> "and what we found was this, in order to have a successful new product integration, it is absolutely crucial to leverage your assets effectively to have a scalable, optimized, UX..."

Right after saying that I got cut off with the most rude comment

>"Tortured Soul, this presentation is absolute dogshit. I'm not feeling it you're talking mumbo jumbo"

I can guarantee my presentation is 1000x better than what the Stacy intern does, yet she's given a round of applause for having the courage to speak in front of the execs. This is pissing me off so much.

As a consultant, I often have to give presentations. I noticed when I give the presentation to my bosses first for approval (before clientele) i always get interrupted with snarky comments ""WHAT ABOUT THIS!" and "WHAT ABOUT THAT?". Meanwhile the Chads and Stacies in my office don't get a single question, nothing but a round of applause.

I was giving a presentation in my office. It went really well. I said:

> "and what we found was this, in order to have a successful new product integration, it is absolutely crucial to leverage your assets effectively to have a scalable, optimized, UX..."

Right after saying that I got cut off with the most rude comment

>"Tortured Soul, this presentation is absolute dogshit. I'm not feeling it you're talking mumbo jumbo"

I can guarantee my presentation is 1000x better than what the Stacy intern does, yet she's given a round of applause for having the courage to speak in front of the execs. This is pissing me off so much.
Attractive women get treated like royalty in any workplace, I even see it during my part time job. It’s fucking unfair because they put in half the effort and still get treated as a star employee

Attractive women get treated like royalty in any workplace, I even see it during my part time job. It’s fucking unfair because they put in half the effort and still get treated as a star employee
Tbh. Holes at my work get a lot of leeway and treated excellent. Meanwhile manlets are barely recognized as human beings (including myself)

Foids belong to the lesbian (eg. american, armenian, etc) political party. The party of MANipulation. While truecels are forced to pick between democrat, republican, or independent.
:blackpill:

that's why I'm going Elliot, i'm not happy to see all that hard work of 10 years gone to waste just because i'm a 5'5'' ethnic

Remember to suck their cocks, you said you felt empathy for the whole world before, cuckcel

Well yes

that is part and parcel of being ugly low value man. You get disrespect and treated like shit all your life.