Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Treat people as you have been treated is my motto

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Blackpill changed the way I treat people. it’s funny being able to manipulate stacey cunts that wanted to have nothing to do with me over the years. I treat goodlooking people like shit now. All incels should treat attractive people with less respect, those attractive peoples life is easy and we should all try to make it slightly harder. We should quit chad worshipping, there should be no chad incel alliance. ’m gonna try make everyone else’s life miserable before I end mine because why the fuck not? People did it to me for no reason, Life is meaningless, I do what the fuck I want

I hate everyone. Not all individuals, but humans collectively.

Meh, I don't really care about making other people's lives miserable (specially people I don't even know).

I intentionally try not to treat good looking like royalty anymore since learning the blackpill and when I come across someone I think is likely cel-tier I try to find some way to do or say something nice to them to brighten their day.

Yeah I know this is just virtue signaling to say it, but I've really sincerely tried to decondition the halo effect in my mind and treat people all more the same. It's really hard. But I feel better about it when I can. I hate myself when I act like a sycophant for a pretty person now even though that's still my instinct. Nature's a bitch.

I don't treat people like shit but I won't do you any favors. I have a me-first mentality.

I don’t even have chad friends. My friends have been incels. One even killed himself.

Its too much effort to treat ppl like shit. I just act very disinterested around pretty ppl, and nicer around ugly ppl. After discovering lookism I've managed to basically deprogram myself.

That's my motto too. I don't go out of my way to help people, I don't loan them money or tools. Fuck 'em. They don't treat with respect what they borrow, it's a hassle to get your money back. And where's the help when I need it? Nowhere to be found.

Based
We should all become like OP

If you are forced to be in hell, then drag everyone with you

I never treated majority, especially good looking individuals with respect, nor i do this now. Respect is to be earned.

I’ve been treating people like shit for a while now

I avoid everyone like the plague. Most ugly males are not your homies and are bluepill as fuck and hate you just as much as everyone else because of how ugly you are.