Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Treat foids as worse as humanly fucking possible

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
Foid walked in my direction at the fucking gym and she pissed me off already just by fucking existing. I think she asked me if I’m using some weights. I had earphones in and already had an extremely angry fucking look, I just finished a set of 180Kg machine shoulder press. I didn’t change my facial expression and didn’t even look at the fucking slut bitch whore toilet. I carried on scrolling through my TikTok audios to find something to piss me off more and something more depressing and negative to fuel my next set. The bitch walked off thank God I didn’t make eye contact with the toilet demon even once.

Shouldve smashed a weight on her head

She later made a reddit post about how guys on roids are scary weirdos and received three million updoots, 10 reddit gold, 3 reddit platinum, 50k new OnlyFans subscribers, and 30 betabuxxers in her DM's asking if she's ok.

Shouldve smashed a weight on her skull
Every time I picked up a plate to put on the machine I had to fight the urge to not launch it at any foids skull in my fucking vicinity

She later made a reddit post about how guys on roids are scary weirdos and received three million updoots, 10 reddit gold, 3 reddit platinum, 50k new OnlyFans subscribers, and 30 betabuxxers in her DM's asking if she's ok.
I hope her day was fucking ruined and she thinks about how I treated her like shit for the rest of her shitty life

That's kind of tame. Go the Dr Autismo route and punch them, or shoulder barge them when you walk past em on the street etc.

I can't go to the gym. It's too much rapefuel. Even in Morocco, men-only gyms are disappearing.

I cant treat them harshly if i havent stepped out of my room in days. I havent seen one in almost 2 weeks now
I dont know if they exist anymore

men-only gyms are disappearing.
One of the few things I'm grateful for having. I'm anxious as shit I can't imagine how I'd train with a foids ass in my face.

Don't even go to the gym, there is no point anyways

I cant treat them harshly if i havent stepped out of my room in days. I havent seen one in almost 2 weeks now
I dont know if they exist anymore

Im getting my gym membership tom.

They have too much power in modern society, about gym things i enjoy more often building a home made gym