Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Travis blackpill

K

kurapikanujuuu

Greycel
I miss looking forward to seeing if he’ve uploaded each day. Really hope he makes a comeback really gave me a reason to keep pushing on each day. I really hope Travis is doing ok he had a huge impact on my life and probably lives of many others.

Last edited:
Can't believe it's October 1st already. Time is wasting away fast

beyond brutal
For real. 2 of our cars are currently in the shop. One needed to be towed there, and we knew it was gonna be expensive, but then as they were working on that one, another one that seemed totally fine broke down out of the blue. Now that one is at the shop too

For real. 2 of our cars are currently in the shop. One needed to be towed there, and we knew it was gonna be expensive, but then as they were working on that one, another one that seemed totally fine broke down out of the blue. Now that one is at the shop too
nigga how the fuck are ur cars breaking down so much

nigga how the fuck are ur cars breaking down so much
One of them is an old classic that was barely driven by my dad, so now that I'm using it frequently, some issues are showing their face. The other one is retarded though. Low miles and already having some major issues. Was totally fine and began acting up out of the blue. Luckily, I used my diagnostic tool to diagnose it before even taking it to a shop. Scanned the computer and got the code of issue. Told the mechanic exactly what was wrong with it to avoid the diagnostic fee

based carcel. feels good to know what you're doing
Yep. At least they don't rip me off. I don't mess with big stuff on cars, but I work on my riding mowers and tractor myself. I've had engines apart and removed decks from them and stuff.