Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"travelling" "GoOd" girls are the WORST type

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★★
I see pics of this foid going on trips and hikes with others. It's always something like this:

80 percent chicks.
20 percent are dudes, who, without exception, are always TALL, WIDE, and goodlooking.

I'm yet to see an average height dude in these pics, let alone a short man. I guess short men have bad personalities maybe? :feelskek:

But don't worry, they're surely just hanging out man, and not doing anything :feelskek:, After all, men and women can be just friends, bonus points if the fRiEnD is a Chad.

These are the "Good" women in my country by the way. The ones who study hard and all that jazz.
Good girls don't exist. My Uni is THE place for giga nerdy people. and even these foids all go for the High IQ Chads.

They.Are.All.The.Same

They like to travel and explore as much chad cock as humanly possible :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Nothing but a harem for these dudes to fuck the whores while the whores cheat on their loyal partners