Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Traveling to another universe or making your own

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I wish it was possible to travel trough the multiverse and into another universe of your choosing. Like replacing your body with instance of you in that universe. I'd find the one where I am a Chad and just ship him back here for him to suffer.

Also, maybe the idea of a created universe is possible, where I would fall into a coma here and project my consciousness there, all the while still living in my body but experiencing that created universe while in a self induced coma.

I'll legit have to look into these two.

I wish it was possible to travel trough the multiverse and into another universe of your choosing. Like replacing your body with instance of you in that universe. I'd find the one where I am a Chad and just ship him back here for him to suffer.

Also, maybe the idea of a created universe is possible, where I would fall into a coma here and project my consciousness there, all the while still living in my body but experiencing that created universe while in a self induced coma.

Cope.
But, that´s an interesting concept.
I have my wishes aswell.
One would be, to take all my possessions and live eternally in a parallel landscape full of water and dry carbonated trees, where i can walk on water as i watch the cosmic presence unfolding in the wide sky.
While having, a small house with magic electricity and food that appears out of nowhere.
Because, i like coffee and buttered toasties with smoked salmon )

I wish I was a werewolf

I am already Chad, just not in this body. I will wake up one day after finishing my reconditioning after the incel uprising of 2089, wherein Chads were taken and put into comas, where they would suffer what it's like to be incel so that they'd be more cooperative in the incel eugenics program. All of us on this forum have a physical body in cryosleep which is so Chad-like that the containers needed to be made out of titanium so that our jawlines wouldn't cut through them. I'm just waiting to wake up man. Maybe you need to go ER to wake up and complete training :feelshehe:

Unrelated but are you overweight OP?

its a big fucking cope, wont work

I can send you alleged werewolf transformation rituals, but I can't guarantee that they work.
Yes bro pm

Tenor