Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Traveling alone?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I don't have any friends. And I obviously don't got a gf. But I would really like to visit the Philippines. Preferably, Palawan. It looks like Far Cry 3.

Should I travel alone? I don't want people to think I am going there to fuck kids. And I am scared of what people will think. I went to the cinema alone once. And everyone there felt sorry for me. I am thankful there wheren't teenagers. I heard they are the cruelest to single men going to the cinema alone.

Why do you still care about what people think about your traveling/entertainment ventures? How do you still have people caring about your traveling/entertainment ventures?

done plenty

fuck

wish we were close

Do you dare staying put? I left as soon as I could under the cover of darkness. No one else left. When I reached the exit I heard an "extra" scene.

I've done it multiple times. it kind of sucks. in my opinion traveling isn't worth it anymore.

Do you dare staying put? I left as soon as I could under the cover of darkness. No one else left. When I reached the exit I heard an "extra" scene.
surely, who cares

but

I quitted media ages ago eh

Want to visit Malaysia, my dad grew up there and can speak it a little and want to learn Pencak Silat

I travel alone all the time. I've been to places most people only talk about or see in movies. Worth it.