Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Travel cpoing cels GTFIH

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
I think travel coping is one of the greatest copes IF you have the shekels for it :feelsrope:

What was the best travel cope in your life?

And do you think that as corona-chan ends the prices of flight and hotels will be cheap (at least during the first weeks)?

I want to visit Japan and try the food there

Ja!
Japan is also a window into the future so we can see how hypergamy will unfold.
Depressive tbh :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Yeah, unfortunate that a country that's well developed is culturally crippled by hypergamy

I lived in Mexico for 6 months, was worth it and pretty cheap (only spent 300 usd a month). I didnt care for the culture though, I just wanted to be a Neet in peace.

I wanna try the pussy there tbh. I'll give it a chance after surgeries maybe
Hope you will have enough shekels for both surgerymaxxing and travelcoping

I lived in Mexico for 6 months, was worth it and pretty cheap (only spent 300 usd a month). I didnt care for the culture though, I just wanted to be a Neet in peace.
is it really that cheap? even with rent or you had your own house?

is it really that cheap? even with rent or you had your own house?
Rented out a cheap room for 150 a month, rest went for food,transportation and some good copes. I lived in a small city so it was way cheaper than Mexico City or Tijuana would be.

I think travel coping is one of the greatest copes IF you have the shekels for it :feelsrope:

And do you think that as corona-chan ends the prices of flight and hotels will be cheap (at least during the first weeks)?

Being poor fucking sucks. Wageslaving like an idiot just to afford to be a wageslave for another month.
I like going to the beach every now and then.

The shitting streets of Mumbai i hear are lovely in the summertime

Pattaya and to some degree Pokhara; the main trick is to live within people with much lower than whites middle SMV(ethnics, ugly sex tourists, ugly whores).

Not really, although it would be cool to visit a few landmarks in some countries it is not a necessity for me.

Yes, already happening(hotel special offers are as low as 30% of the ordinary price).

Agree with you, travel is one of the best copes if you know to keep the expenses in line. Occasionally, there will be a moment where a pang of inceldom loneliness hits me on my ventures, but for the most part, you can see and do much more Traveling While Incel than otherwise (no need for other opinions/compromising/arguing/etc. like you see most couples doing when they are on holiday jfl). Favorite places:

-Northeastern Canada. Lovely area, clean, and the people (minus Quebec City) are really friendly. As long as it isn't winter, I prefer Canada to most places I've been to in western Europe.
-Western USA (AZ, NV, eastern CA). Open, quiet, peaceful. There's nothing like hiking out there and standing on a mountain or plateau all by yourself with no one around for miles and all you can hear is the breeze gusting every so often. The desert is really neat too. It's beautiful in a rugged way.
-London. Of the big cities I've been to, this is the easiest to navigate. A lot to see that doesn't require being around huge crowds. Despite the size, much less extroverted and more mild mannered than to east coast USA for sure (NYC/Philly/etc.)

Places I'd love to go in the next five years (major fantasy cope):
-Central Europe. Was actually going to go there this summer before corona chan :(
-Egypt. Don't know why, but I'm obsessed with this place.
-Western South America for the ancient history.

I hope there will be some good deals that come out of this in the next year or two. Anything to get my mind off wageslaving...

Eh I want to live in the woods, somewhat but not totally isolated. Canada perhaps. Very north.

Travel sorta sucks as an incel tbhngl

This is the main cope I have been trying to save up for. Wageslaving makes it difficult.

I can’t travel

I'm poor therefore i can't invest money on travelling.