Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Trauma builds character.

caineturbat2003

caineturbat2003

Reverse Incel
★★★★
Think about it. If it wasn't for our brutal past, we wouldn't be these based blackpilled individuals with wisdom that see the world for what it trully is. Most redpilled chads and bluepilled normies would unironically think we live in a perfect world, that not one ounce of evil happens and that this Earth is practically heaven. But bestgore.fun would like to disagree on that. :feelskek:

I know that it sounds big of a stretch to believe that some normfags would believe that this is heaven, but from my experience I used to have a neighbour old roastie foid that believed in that shit. And I think there are out there some brocels that have met people similar to my neighbour.

So what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Trauma make you even more weak
We just so happen that this forum exist in the first place

Trauma made me an INCEL

I experienced extreme violence first hand, I guess it added a lot to my pessimism

Not experiencing trauma keeps you bluepilled.
Learning straight from the professional is more efficient than failing over and over again to understand things

U can have good genes but end up ugly because of stress and bad diet
I highly doubt a chad with a big strong jawline would become an ogrecel.

Learning straight from the professional is more efficient than failing over and over again to understand things
Yea, but if that were the case, normies and chads would be ultra blackpilled. So what gives? I am telling you, they just live in a fairy tale with no event in their lives to burst that bubble.

its all genes bro. Maybe some extreme cases of malnutrition during formative years but that hardly ever happens in developed western world.
Diet in the developed western world
Bild 2024 08 11 123922060

its all genes bro. Maybe some extreme cases of malnutrition during formative years but that hardly ever happens in developed western world.
Also, they would just become manlets, but the chad face will always be there.

Yea, but if that were the case, normies and chads would be ultra blackpilled.
They have no initiative to understand it
Blackpill is an Objective topic

From your argument i can see that you are too racially blind when it comes to apply the blackpill

You never say which normies

You actually think your diet has no impact on your development?
minimal, almost completely irrelevant. As long as you are not starving constantly or completely missing out on some macro nutrients. Which as i said dont really happen in west.

They have no initiative to understand it
Blackpill is an Objective topic

From your argument i can see that you are too racially blind when it comes to apply the blackpill

You never say which normies
then try to blackpill one normie with proof and i will believe you :feelsjuice:

also, i am a firm believer of JBB (dickpill) if you think I am racially blind

Even in a dirt poor with no food around you living in a medieval style enviroment gene moggers will ALWAYS outshine those with shit genetics. It would be true about diet affecting looks if it was between rich chads mogging to oblivion poor chads.

Even in a dirt poor with no food around you living in a medieval style enviroment gene moggers will ALWAYS outshine those with shit genetics. It would be true about diet affecting looks if it was between rich chads mogging to oblivion poor chads.
true

Trauma doesnt make you stronger. It makes you weaker and destroys you

The right amount makes you stronger. Too less and you’ll always be a little bitch, too much and it’ll destroy you

The right amount makes you stronger. Too less and you’ll always be a little bitch, too much and it’ll destroy you
True.

I don't think so, it does terrible things to your brain

Trauma make you even more weak
We just so happen that this forum exist in the first place
This.

People who achieve great things in life usually come from good families in wealthy environment and supported, and the poor kids usually cant reach their full potential.

We are not Mahoraga, in this life what doesnt kill you makes you weaker

This.

People who achieve great things in life usually come from good families in wealthy environment and supported, and the poor kids usually cant reach their full potential.

We are not Mahoraga, in this life what doesnt kill you makes you weaker
Yeah compare Western Euro and Eastern Euro in 1990s

The first one were given everything on silver plate the later got everything taken from them

Last edited:
Think about it. If it wasn't for our brutal past, we wouldn't be these based blackpilled individuals with wisdom that see the world for what it trully is. Most redpilled chads and bluepilled normies would unironically think we live in a perfect world, that not one ounce of evil happens and that this Earth is practically heaven. But bestgore.fun would like to disagree on that. :feelskek:

I know that it sounds big of a stretch to believe that some normfags would believe that this is heaven, but from my experience I used to have a neighbour old roastie foid that believed in that shit. And I think there are out there some brocels that have met people similar to my neighbour.

So what do you guys think?
There's no positive impacts trauma gives you.

builds a very flawed and problematic pERsonality snd character. If i got a gf i wouldnt even be able to keep her sane

We are more sentient than normies

Trauma destroys character. Good experiences with the occasional dilemma of life are what make a person confident, well-adjusted, and healthy. A person who has been around the world and done many things has way more to say than the other guy who isn't allowed to enjoy those things. That is why being an incel is tragic because you are denied an integral part of human life.

Trauma destroys character. Good experiences with the occasional dilemma of life are what make a person confident, well-adjusted, and healthy. A person who has been around the world and done many things has way more to say than the other guy who isn't allowed to enjoy those things. That is why being an incel is tragic because you are denied an integral part of human life.