Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trash of this Forum

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date

???

• Leave this forum and search for fresh copes

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Stay here and keep posting til the cope is exhausted

Votes: 40 85.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
i feel like i exhausted all my High IQ Thread ideas
and all i have left is low effort and ldaring in offtopic

im still enjoying it though and its a good cope
and sometimes on a rare occasion i make a high effort thread or write a poem

what do you think i should do ?

I suggest killing yourself or raping some JB and then killing yourself. (In GTA V)

a lot of posts on here arnt super high effort or IQ either lol. shitposting and having fun is more enjoyable than writing essays for free only to get 2 vague responses

a lot of posts on here arnt super high effort or IQ either lol. shitposting and having fun is more enjoyable than writing essays for free only to get 2 vague responses
Healthy reminder that high IQ posts gets ignored so you end up with a high IQ thread becoming a ghost town...

Healthy reminder that high IQ posts gets ignored so you end up with a high IQ thread becoming a ghost town...
usuay they just get one or two "nice post" type of responses with 0 imput or arguements

Last edited:
I used to only high effort and now I only low effort

Don't leave you are here forevee

usuay they just get one or too "nice post" type of responses with 0 imput or arguements
What makes you think you ever made a high IQ post?

Kidding bro

8B679AC0 5D2F 46D7 B44F 917EB4713892

give up high IQ threads man, at the beginning I tried but to this day my most successful one is a picture of my chicken...

brutal but tbh 90% of my posts arent high IQ in the slightest.
Furzgeräusch Oh oh Stinkend Poooop Hahahahaha Poopy Lustige Poopys Lalalalala Haha Lustiger Mist Kacke lustig Weeeee Haha Yay Furz poopy Gute Kacke Poopy lustig Hahahaha Kacken kacken kacken kacken kacken kacken kacken Lustiges Yay Fun Fun Poop Hehehe Poop poopy Yay Poop macht mich glücklich glücklich glücklich Hahahaha Oh oh Ich glaube, ich habe eine Scheiße gemacht In die Hose kacken In meiner Windel Das ist lustig Hahahahahaha Oopsie Poopy Unterwäsche jetzt Hehehehe Wir wollen Kacke Wir wollen Kacke Hahahahahahahahahaha Poop poo
:feelskek:

I'd say find something else if you're tired of posting here and just come back when you need to

Just stay here bro, why would you want to get rid of another cope?

Tfw notoneideaforpostsnotevenloweffortcel
Seriously tho i think you should see what's best for yourself, i doubt anyone here is annoyed by low eff posts

tbhtbhtbh

I'd say find something else if you're tired of posting here and just come back when you need to
Every break I've taken (usually a month or so) has given me a greater appreciation for this forum. Gotta keep the copes fresh.

Stay here and just shitpost with us.

Nothing wrong with low effort posts tbh ngl

It's not like there's much to talk about in inceldom anyway

post shitty meme videos

speaking of which :

Where is the “get rid of weeb avi” option in the poll??

It's over for you, buddy boyo
full

You should magically transform yourself in Chad.

I used to only high effort and now I only low effort
Similarly, in my early days on the forum my posts were mainly relatively high effort, but the proportion has naturally decreased over time as I've come to enjoy LDARing and shitposting in OffTopic.

just revive all your threads theory

same tbh my eyes are bleeding of so many PC hours and i can only shitpost right now :feelscry::feelscry:

i only postmaxx low iq shit

Stay here and keep posting til the cope is exhausted

brutal postmaxxingpill tbh