Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Traps are not suitable companions for men

Fuglycel

Fuglycel

Banned
-
I’ve seen guys on here and elsewhere glorifying traps and it needs to stop. Traps are women impersonationors. They are men. They are literally men and they have man dna and chromosomes. Men with makeup and synthetic hormones and surgery just to be false inauthentic women.

I’ve seen guys on here and elsewhere glorifying traps and it needs to stop. Traps are women impersonationors. They are men. They are literally men and they have man dna and chromosomes. Men with makeup and synthetic hormones and surgery just to be false inauthentic women.

mog women as it proves men are literally better than women at everything, even their own game

True. High levels of faggotry in the tranny admirer crowd.

Whatever. I don't even care at this point, I dispise femoids so much I'd rather fuck a trap

mog women as it proves men are literally better than women at everything, even their own game
Men can never be women. Even if they do mog women they’re still just men in drag.

Thats right submissive cute boys are better

There are no suitable companions for ugly beta and omega males.

Right on. If you're going to be a faggot, then own up to it. But don't say you want to fuck a trap and then call yourself straight.

Banging a looksmaxed trap is like winning the lottery. Both events are great, but at the same time almost impossible to achieve.

traps want chad anyway