Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trapped in a shithole

X

xk547

Greycel
THello to all my incel brethren, let me introduce myself. I’m a autistic/bipolar 18 yrs old and stuck in quite possibly the least incel friendly country in the world, which is the scum filled dump down under. Here in Australia women are either judgemental pseudo intellectual swines, cock hungry sluts or fat feminists. All the loyal girls are taken by roided up “gym bros” or “lads”, which are basically the British Chav except they wear polos of either Ralph Lauren or nautica, Nike tns or asics, adidas etc. These “lads” are the true scum of society, living a good life because of their connections. While I’m stuck enemployed [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]for over a year now because all these fucking foreigners come in and take our jobs. I’m not a racist, I despise the world but I know for sure that’s the reason I’m unemployed. If guns were legal I would have already gone to a chain make up shop and popped all the putrid couples, juiced up meatheads and silly sluts I could. Looking like an anorexic rabbit who sounds like a Sasquatch is bad enough but give me a disability and that’s how School shooters are made. And don’t give me “hard work is the key” because all I’ve ever done was try my hardest to make friends and I got treated like shit, now I’m struggling to get a job after handing every fucking business I know my resume and still nothing. [/font][/font]

sorry? where's the exit to this pity party

xk547 said:
Sorry? This is a forum for incels??

don't worry about that other comment bro, some guys here play too much. sorry about your situation though, sounds pretty shitty.

If you're on meds, get off them. You need to first sort through the mental problems.

just be a neet and ldar, not hard boyo

xk547 said:
fuck yea then my kids will be true rabbits

what’s that supposed to mean??

try get welfare and dont work, thats basically what it means

yeah australia is fucked

You are 18 though

ArtoriasWolf said:
You are 18 though
means nothing when ur trapped inside a retarded rabbit looking pathetic body

xk547 said:
means nothing when ur trapped inside a retarded rabbit looking pathetic body

I was just talking about the employment bit.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I was just talking about the employment bit.
oh, but still, you lose eligibility the longer your unemployed.

xk547 said:
oh, but still, you lose eligibility the longer your unemployed.

I guess it depends what you want to do.

find a chink slut and run just be white game