Trap degeneracy needs to fuck right off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglo-Saxon

Recruit
-
I don't want to see this site turn to shit like /r9k/ did. Traps are degenerate and disgusting.

Krispinwah

Officer
-
IKR that's the sole reason I stopped going on r9k. It's literally gay brainwashing, it's disgusting

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Krispinwah said:
IKR that's the sole reason I stopped going on r9k. It's literally gay brainwashing, it's disgusting
Still sexy

Anglo-Saxon

Recruit
-
Kointo said:
Because traps still want Chad if they're attracted to men
I'm assuming MtF. In that case they are mentally still male. 

https://incels.is/Thread-Do-not-swipe-on-guys-Tinder-unless-you-want-to-die-of-suicide

vargstrike

Recruit
-
We need apartheid for gaycels who hide behind the trap meme to mask their being faggots. In other words, they should start their own forum, instead of mucking ours up.

Anglo-Saxon

Recruit
-
vargstrike said:
We need apartheid for gaycels who hide behind the trap meme to mask their being faggots. In other words, they should start their own forum, instead of mucking ours up.
Gays can't be incel because the 80/20 rule doesn't apply. The reason behind the 80/20 rule is because of the difference in male and female value and sex drive.

vargstrike

Recruit
-
Anglo-Saxon said:
Gays can't be incel because the 80/20 rule doesn't apply. The reason behind the 80/20 rule is because of the difference in male and female value and sex drive.
Right. That's why they need to leave our forum. I'm sick of gaycels hiding behind the trap meme in an excuse to fuck us over like they did r9k.

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
MODS AND ADMIN, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

@Ryo_Hazuki @Master @blickpall @sergeantincel

vargstrike said:
Right. That's why they need to leave our forum. I'm sick of gaycels hiding behind the trap meme in an excuse to fuck us over like they did r9k.
says a newcel who uses swastikas on a progressive, diverse, multicultural forum made of people from all kinds of different backgrounds. no segragation is needed on this forum, stop turning incels against each other.

r9k is a shithole for worshipping some dumb cunts, you wont see that shit here.

vargstrike

Recruit
-
overlystinkypants said:
says a newcel who uses swastikas on a progressive, diverse, multicultural forum made of people from all kinds of different backgrounds. no segragation is needed on this forum, stop turning incels against each other.

Jokes on you. Gaycels aren't in the same boat as the rest of us. They don't even deal with women! What kind of delusional fantasy land do you live in?

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
kussan said:
Traps are sexy
[hr]
overlystinkypants said:

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
overlystinkypants said:

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
I won't touch anything that has a penis. Maybe if they cut their dong off I could give it a try.

St.Tropez

Banned
-
Why would you ever hate trannies?

They are a God send cure for incels. And lower competiton as well.

idkwattodowithlife

Overlord
-
If I were to have sex with a trap, but I'll probably would let it butt fuck me instead. I think the only thing they could do is give me a blowjob. I imagine a mouth of a guy, would still feel the same way as a girls, but no homo of course.

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
idkwattodowithlife said:
If I were to have sex with a trap, but I'll probably would let it butt fuck me instead. I think the only thing they could do is give me a blowjob. I imagine a mouth of a guy, would still feel the same way as a girls, but no homo though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)