Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL transphobic dog

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

I hope the dog bites its fucking face off

extremely based dog.

tranny cringe compilation megathread

Based doggo seeing through the delusion.

Holyshit
View attachment 107316
I really hope noone of my fellow weebs here are this retarded.

good article on trannyism and weebs by some terf, men see anime girls being cute and suddenly start thinking they want to be a girl because happy cute things seem fun
this is followed by dick-chopping and validation seeking on reddit as it dawns upon you that you are obviously a man
ridiculing trannies is the civic duty of any weeaboo who cares about the mental and genital health of those around him

men see anime girls being cute and suddenly start thinking they want to be a girl because happy cute things seem fun
this is followed by dick-chopping and validation seeking on reddit as it dawns upon you that you are obviously a man
Probably due to low IQ weebs not being able to separate 2D from 3D. I suspect that some men also fall into believing that because 2D girls can be decent, that the same applies to real foids, despite 2D being the male idealized version of women.

Sounds like a larp ngl.Still funny,though.

dogs dont virtue signal lmfao

dogpill hitting hard trans cucks

what a cutie rev up the gas chambers for real this time

dear men reading this: this is you if you "transition"

JFL even their dog is lesbian.

What the fuck is that fucking shit man? Is any man supposed to find that sexually titillating? Fucking thing looks like it wants to bite my dick off and use it as one of the main ingredients in a witch brew.

I dunno man jay leno in a wig sounds pretty sexy to me
That jaw could be used to drill into diamond with. I suppose it's good as population control in a way as these fucking degenerates are getting weeded out, but every time I see an obvious male in a dress wearing what looks like a wig when I'm out in public I get the urge to knock its teeth out

That jaw could be used to drill into diamonds with. I suppose it's good as population control in a way as these fucking degenerates are getting weeded out, but every time I see an obvious male in a dress wearing what looks like a wig when I'm out in public I get the urge to knock its teeth out
one serves kebabs where I'm at but that's about it, what part of the usa are you in to have such highly developed tranny cancer present?

one serves kebabs where I'm at but that's about it, what part of the usa are you in to have such highly developed tranny cancer present?
I'm Swedish, friend. Here trannies are an almost daily occurrence

What is HRT?

You know what. Maybe its best left unknown.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING JEWISH TRANNY

Last edited:
Exactly.

To be attractive while LARPing as a foid, you must already be attractive from the outset, and if you're reading this forum that's pretty unlikely. While I realize there are curious normies and FBIcels among us as lurkers, they're the exception not the rule, and cucktears aren't normies.

Kids aren't safe either sadly, hopefully this is just a neotenic dyke though

Does anyone else think this one looks like eggman?
Exactly.

To be attractive while LARPing as a foid, you must already be attractive from the outset, and if you're reading this forum that's pretty unlikely. While I realize there are curious normies and FBIcels among us as lurkers, they're the exception not the rule, and cucktears aren't normies.

tbh I seriously doubt creatures (which cucktears is full of) like this are capable of becoming normies

Last edited:
View attachment 107315
tranny cringe compilation megathread

Ironic that trannies use cute anime reaction pictures because they all look like ogres. It’s cringe they have adopted anime culture because they just really can never reach the level of cuteness and femininity. Talk about delusion.

Aktion T4 ist eine nach 1945 gebräuchlich gewordene Bezeichnung für die systematische Ermordung von mehr als 70.000 Menschen mit körperlichen, geistigen und seelischen Behinderungen in Deutschland von 1940 bis 1945 unter Leitung der Zentraldienststelle T4. Diese Ermordungen waren Teil der Krankenmorde in der Zeit des Nationalsozialismus mit über 200.000 Opfern.

Neben rassenhygienischen Vorstellungen der Eugenik sind kriegswirtschaftliche Erwägungen während des Zweiten Weltkrieges zur Begründung der „Vernichtung lebensunwerten Lebens“ herangezogen worden. Gleichzeitig mit ersten kirchlichen Protesten wurden die Tötungen nach „Leerung“ ganzer Anstaltsteile von „Heil- und Pflegeanstalten“ (vor 1934 gewöhnliche Bezeichnung: „Irrenanstalt“) seit 1942 nicht mehr zentral, sondern weniger offensichtlich und dezentral fortgesetzt.[1]

„T4“ ist die Abkürzung für die Adresse der damaligen Zentraldienststelle T4 in Berlin: Tiergartenstraße 4. Zu Beginn der Aktion befand sich die Dienststelle im Columbushaus.[2]

I hope this thread doesn't catch any flack from the moderators

as for people saying it's just ugly people who make especially bad trannies, this guy has to be at least a Chadlite and he's completely fucked his shit up. It has to be something like 1-10% of trannies that even resemble ugly defective women, the rest are abominations

inkels BTFOd

you'll never pass as a woman unless you michael ceramaxx

Last edited: