Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Translation from normie to english thread

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
I'll start.

"I'm just not ready for that kind of commitment yet" ---> "I want to fuck a lot of people before committing to a forever low priority marriage because I don't care about other people."

"I don't think we should date each other" ---> "You're ugly/Chad is a lot more fun than you."

"MY body, MY choice." ---> "I don't want to feel responsible for killing babies and want to be able to have sex with random people without being inhibited by morals and facing repercussions and consequences like an actual adult."

"You look fine." --> You're fucking ugly.

"My wife loves me" ---> My wife loves my money.

“You’re too nice a guy to date. I wouldn’t want to lose you as a friend.”

Translation = “you’re an ugly subhuman who makes my pussy drier than the Sahara.”

"you will find someone"-------->kill yourself

"You need to be confident" = ugly autistic cunt, fuck off and die

"I like you as a friend" = you're ugly

wristcel said:
"I like you as a friend" = you're ugly

Bro this is like kind of shirk-y bro

Excellent thread OP. I'll add.

"I'm ready to settle" = "I've whored my ability to pair bond, my emotions, and my vagina away. I now need a provider I won't really love"

"Any woman would want to date you." = "I find you physically repulsive, please get away from me."

"Im not ready to settle down yet" ---> "I want to fuck some one else"
"i have commitment issues" ---> "I wouldn't wanna be caught dead with you"

When it comes to dating advice from women, you basically have to pretend they're saying the exact opposite of what they're telling you

"work on your personality" = work on your looks

"Not all of us want the same guy" = We all like the same guy

Theres someone out there for everyone :))) (except you) tee hee

opsec said:
Theres someone out there for everyone :))) (except you) tee hee

"If IIIII was able to get a girlfriend as beautiful as mine, you definitely could too." ---->

"i really dont care about analyzing your situation so im going to make a woe is me esque comment to vaguely assure you about false hopes"