Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Transgender rights are the human rights struggle of the 21st century'

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I was reading one tranny writing this awhile back. He/'she' was saying women and blacks have had their time.. now piss off, the spotlight goes to transgender women for the next century and their struggle.

The media has realized how good these trannies are at creating drama. Womens dramas are boring, one dimensional, uncreative.

60% - Promotion of homosexuality
transgender human rights is incel human rights.
I know it might sound strange but they're 1/1 the same

It's a looks based discrimination, nothing else. And it's always going to exist.

Female rights end where tranny rights begin sweatie

Take the drama of trannies beating on women in womens boxing at the olympics. I clicked on that story.. then watched the video posted here of the fight. And then I clicked and was watching olympic swimming as I got a mild interest in the olympics.

why are all troons the biggest narcissists too ever walk this earth?

why are all troons the biggest narcissists too ever walk this earth?

I think its because narcissists who want to be the center of attention and the center of the dramas are very likely nowadays to become trannies. As you can be a regular normie who no one pays attention to. Then start the long process of 'transitioning' to become a woman and makes tons of drama at their work place and be the center of what people talk about and the dramas.