Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Transgender model who said 'all white people are racist' appointed as Labour adviser

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...Gxmi1ZC-XpdsZf2k3obqN7dNArChskT73FKqOloAt6mfE

The west is a fucking joke. it need to be nuked and rebuilt,seriously,I look at western news for laugh fuel

"Transgender model, who was fired by L'Oreal for her comments in which she said all white people are racist, has been appointed as a Labour equalities advisor.
The panel of advisors is managed by Dawn Butler MP, who is the Shadow Secretary of State for Women and Equalities.
Munroe Bergdorf, 30, made history when she was hired as L'Oreal's first transgender model, but was fired days after the appointment when critics unearthed comments she made in response to the far-right march at Charlottesville.

The model, from East London, was recently appointed to Labour's LGBT+ advisory group and posted the news on Twitter, illustrated with a picture of her meeting Jeremy Corbyn."

Assuming all white people are racist, is actually racist.

I'm not even gonna Google that thing. But let me guess something here.... is that thing race white? :feelsbadman:

Bet she dates white guys only

@Blacktarpill did u see this shit? Death to trans faggots

Well, god damn this world.

Maybe it's good karma to make up for it starts aging, we all know that's not gonna ho well.

this is not even a human being. open the death camps again

ooo so tolerant! :soy:

All transgender people are cisphobic.
All black people are racist towards white people.
All gay people are heterophobic.
All women are misandristic.
All sex havers are incelphobic.

Shitskins: "you can't judge us all based on our skin color"

Also shitskins: "all white people are racist"

Absolutely disgusting

Im feeling really bad today

If all white people are racist no matter what, then why even try to appease and give freebies to nonwhites?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back