Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Transgender "man" detransitions back to female, admits dating sucks as a 5 foot 4 manlet [Video]

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Basically this foid "transitioned" to become a man, and then found out that life as a man sucks, especially in the dating market as a 5 foot 4 Manlet and so "de-transitioned" back to become a female again:

JFL retarded foid
Imagine changing your life from tutorial mode to hardcore mode in purpouse

They only transition bc they believe the feminist lie "men have it easier"

From Tutorial Island to Nightmare Mode back to Tutorial Island.

By now this creature probably lost track of what gender it is
JFL retarded foid
This is what severe mental illness looks like

JFL retarded foid
5'4" manlet in the west is hell mode.

Sometimes it's best not to leave Rookgaard.

lol this happened a lot good thing she didnt take t she wouldve roped

Her voice sounds off, like she did take T.
damn there was a post on soyditt where this foid was complaing about taking T and being treated as the creepy male jfl

Just think, she could have been a cool edgy Incel like us. But she couldn't handle it....
Just think, she could have been a cool edgy Incel like us. But she couldn't handle it....

- Would NEVER date a short man.
- Thinks it can date as a short man.

FOIDS. :feelshehe:

She did take T

Her voice is permanently fucked
lifefuel but she still has rocket high smv, at least people will think she is fucked up

Female to male back to female de-transition stories are pretty common. Probably because life as an ugly guy sucks ass. There was one of them I was watching on YouTube who chopped off her tits before deciding it was all a bad idea.

Tutorial Mode
Becky Mode
Chad Mode
Rich Mode
High IQ Mode
Normie Mode
Hardcore Mode
Nightmare mode
Incel mode < You are here
Manlet Mode

lol this happened a lot good thing she didnt take t she wouldve roped
Her voice sounds like she did take T
Encodeine system prob fucked

Imagine trying to date as a 5’4” “guy” with no dick.

Foids really are clueless. I mean they’re walking blackpills so some introspection should guide them directly to all the blackpills we talk about here, but they have 0 self awareness. Peak NPC.

They have feminists lying to them and telling them that life as a man is easier. A simple glance at gender statistics on things like suicide, homlessness, violent crime, workplace and military deaths, or how the legal system treats men as opposed to how it treats women would reveal it’s all a lie. But women aren’t guided by reason. Everything is about emotion.

I know a chick who is like this.
Jfl women live as men for a nanosecond and they want to be women again :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She got a "perspective" but is still chad only. "Dated 5.5 tall guy". We all know what it means. Too bad she was able to detransition. I wish she stayed with us for some more time. I hope she at least mutilated her vagina.

xqg9egoctma11.jpg

They have feminists lying to them and telling them that life as a man is easier. A simple glance at gender statistics on things like suicide, homlessness, violent crime, workplace and military deaths, or how the legal system treats men as opposed to how it treats women would reveal it’s all a lie. But women aren’t guided by reason. Everything is about emotion.

She got a "perspective" but is still chad only. "Dated 5.5 tall guy". We all know what it means. Too bad she was able to detransition. I wish she stayed with us for some more time. I hope she at least mutilated her vagina.
Nah, though she did say she was about to have her tits cut off, and had an appointment booked but changed her mind a few days before.

Someone post this on IT :feelskek:
If it's not blackpill idk what is :feelscry::feelsrope:

fucking brutal. Becoming a man cured her "gender dysphoria" and went back to becoming a woman, brutal
Yeah, now all that needs to happen is for the other 3.5 BILLION women on Earth to sample the same.

Also they think they gonna transition into chad, then once they experience the blackpill first hand as a short manlet, they transition the fuck back so fucking quick lol.

What a stupid fucking whore. She shouldn't last a SECOND as a manlet. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: