Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Transcendental

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
In philosophy, transcendence conveys the basic ground concept from the word's literal meaning (from Latin), of climbing or going beyond, albeit with varying connotations in its different historical and cultural stages. It includes philosophies, systems, and approaches that describe the fundamental structures of being, not as an ontology (theory of being), but as the framework of emergence and validation of knowledge of being. "Transcendental" is a word derived from the scholastic, designating the extra-categorical attributes of beings.

when you reach transcendental rank:

Me hanging out in my own world since im transcendental:

yes, you should try osrs.

yes, you should try osrs.

Drugs can have short-term and long-term effects. These effects can be physical and psychological, and can include dependency.

You may act differently, feel differently and think differently if you have taken drugs. And you may struggle to control your actions and thoughts.
You might begin to use drugs without thinking about any harm to your body. You might think drugs won't become a problem because you are only a casual user. The more you take a drug, the more likely you are to build up a tolerance to its effects. This can lead to the need to take larger doses to obtain the effects of the drug. For this reason, evidence suggests that after prolonged use, many drugs can cause dependence. Drug dependence can quickly begin to affect your psychological and physical health, and can also affect your work and social life.

It is important to remember that there is no safe level of drug use. Be careful when taking any kind of drug and don't recommend people to get drugs,it is against the laws.

transcends me

Drugs can have short-term and long-term effects. These effects can be physical and psychological, and can include dependency.

You may act differently, feel differently and think differently if you have taken drugs. And you may struggle to control your actions and thoughts.
You might begin to use drugs without thinking about any harm to your body. You might think drugs won't become a problem because you are only a casual user. The more you take a drug, the more likely you are to build up a tolerance to its effects. This can lead to the need to take larger doses to obtain the effects of the drug. For this reason, evidence suggests that after prolonged use, many drugs can cause dependence. Drug dependence can quickly begin to affect your psychological and physical health, and can also affect your work and social life.

It is important to remember that there is no safe level of drug use. Be careful when taking any kind of drug and don't recommend people to get drugs,it is against the laws.

View attachment 100185
yo bro, osrs aint a drug. But whatever floats your boat.

yo bro, osrs aint a drug. But whatever floats your boat.
Anything that make people dependent can considered as drug and it include video games and online materials
It's not very cool eskimocel.

thanks for the history lesson bro, looking forward to "Today in the history (march 23)" tbhtbh nglngl

thanks for the history lesson bro, looking forward to "Today in the history (march 23)" tbhtbh nglngl
Youre welcome bro. I will post it

Post mogs me to oblivion

Just be a hindu god bro

15k color goes with no avi

nirvana is a cope