Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion @Transcended Truecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
@Transcended Trucel based user he’s also on nocoom i heard that he even does The coldshower and meditation challange.

I would give him a 7/10 rating because i don’t know too much about him.

only 10997 users to go

@Transcended Trucel GTFIH nigga

Good information. I wait for mine.

i always thought he was some kind of monk,doing the thypical monk things like meditation and being poor

that dude is based man

@Transcended Trucel get in here nigga:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Is he trascended tho?:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

IDFpepe

This thread was seized by the IDF.

Last edited:
My favorite mysticism poster

What’s that
Visiting other realms, astral projection, and using meditation. I don't know much about mysticism to be honest but he is what I consider to be my first mentor related to this sort of stuff.

Visiting other realms, astral projection, and using meditation. I don't know much about mysticism to be honest but he is what I consider to be my first mentor related to this sort of stuff.
Interesting
do you belive that it is a cope or is it true?

Interesting
do you belive that it is a cope or is it true?
Don't know but this world is so disappointing and boring that I have nothing better to dedicate myself too. Also, I wasn't religious either when I was younger but after experiencing how bad the world is, I became extremely religious. Transcended Trucel really recommends to study Neville Goddard in regards to manifesting.

Don't know but this world is so disappointing and boring that I have nothing better to dedicate myself too. Also, I wasn't religious either when I was younger but after experiencing how bad the world is, I became extremely religious. Transcended Trucel really recommends to study Neville Goddard in regards to manifesting.
You become more religous because how bad the world is? Is it like a cope for you?

You become more religous because how bad the world is? Is it like a cope for you?
No because I have complete faith in it and I understand the reason why Abrahamic religions are so strict after witnessing the degeneracy first hand.

And you asked for proof. Here read the description and links in this video description.

No because I have complete faith in it and I understand the reason why Abrahamic religions are so strict after witnessing the degeneracy first hand.

And you asked for proof. Here read the description and links in this video description.

Interessting i will watch the vid.

Christianity isn’t as based anymore that’s what i hate about it. It used to be almost as based as islam way before until it become more ‘modernized’. like giving foids more rights and everything you will do will be forgiven.
Now it’s a cucked religion tbh

Interessting i will watch the vid.
Christianity isn’t as based anymore that’s what i hate about it. It used to be almost as based as islam way before until it become more ‘modernized’
Now it’s a cucked religion tbh
I'm Catholic, I always view Muslims as more pious than other "Christians" and I agree with you that Christianity has been twisted

I'm Catholic, I always view Muslims as more pious than other "Christians" and I agree with you that Christianity has been twisted
Do you belive that most people are christians because of their Culture?

Do you belive that most people are christians because of their Culture?
I believe that most people are Christians because they're born into it or it is the dominant cultural force. I don't think they consciously choose to follow out of personal love of the Abrahamic God and the morality of the texts.

I believe that most people are Christians because they're born into it or it is the dominant cultural force. I don't think they consciously choose to follow out of personal love of the Abrahamic God and the morality of the texts.
Interessting do you belive that christianity will die out one day?

I mean more and more people are becoming atheists and muslim. And the Christian countrys don’t produce as much anymore

Interessting do you belive that christianity will die out one day?

I mean more and more people are becoming atheists and muslim. And the Christian countrys don’t produce as much anymore
Don't know the future of Christianity and religion, but if you want to know the current trends regarding Western countries and religion. Here they are: all the youth are leaving the church or follow a superficial shallow version of Christianity. Most choose to leave. My church in a city with a lot of young people is mainly populated with 50+ year olds. White people are not reproducing enough to make the West stay White.

Don't know the future of Christianity and religion, but if you want to know the current trends regarding Western countries and religion. Here they are: all the youth are leaving the church or follow a superficial shallow version of Christianity. Most choose to leave. My church in a city with a lot of young people is mainly populated with 50+ year olds. White people are not reproducing enough to make the West stay White.
What are those “shallow versions of christianity”

Are you talking about Protestants?

@Transcended Trucel get in here nigga:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
damn your actually making threads. thanks :feelsokman:.. This should be a daily thing, making threads on other users, surprised it isn't done more tbh

What are those “shallow versions of christianity”

Are you talking about Protestants?
Any form really, sometimes I see young people in my Catholic church and outside they act the same as any other degenerate. Saw some thot using her smartphone during mass in a really well respected Church that even had Gothic architecture.

Any form really, sometimes I see young people in my Catholic church and outside they act the same as any other degenerate. Saw some thot using her smartphone during mass in a really well respected Church that even had Gothic architecture.
Brutal
Nowdays you can’t differentiate between a christian and a atheist

BRING BACK OLD CHRISTIANITY:feelscry:

Brutal
Nowdays you can’t differentiate between a christian and a atheist

BRING BACK OLD CHRISTIANITY:feelscry:
Yes, I even prefer Islam than modern "Christianity"