Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Transcels?

Idk if there are any in this website, but there was an interesting point of perspective from some Transcels who discovered the massive difference in the way they were treated as women compared to men, and vice versa.

According to rumors @"St.Tropez"

knajjid.

But seriously keep this to offtopic, it ruined r9k

KV3 said:
knajjid.

But seriously keep this to offtopic, it ruined r9k

Alright, sorry. I'm not sure how to move it to off topic. Maybe the mods can help me out.

Chewbacca said:
Is he trans?

No, but im a tranny chaser and know few of them IRL, so im sort of expert on tranny issues.

As for OP's question, it depends on age and weight and just generally how hot they are. I would say no, unless they are too mental there are pretty much no trans cels.

They don't have it bad at all, ugly ones have it same as gay dudes and hot ones have it similar to girls, i mean like hot ones have all the privileges of girls, but just with less guys, but they can still relatively easily find a betabux, orbiters, fuck buddies etc, they're just not gonna have as many options as real girls.

JovanD said:
No, but im a tranny chaser and know few of them IRL, so im sort of expert on tranny issues.

As for OP's question, it depends on age and weight and just generally how hot they are. I would say no, unless they are too mental there are pretty much no trans cels.

They don't have it bad at all, ugly ones have it same as gay dudes and hot ones have it similar to girls, i mean like hot ones have all the privileges of girls, but just with less guys, but they can still relatively easily find a betabux, orbiters, fuck buddies etc, they're just not gonna have as many options as real girls.

Thanks for the info. Are you talking about mostly female trannies? What do you think about male trannies? Can they be incel? Are they volcel? How do straight male trannies do in dating? Do they get girls easily? Sorry for bombardment of questions.

Not possible except maybe FtM. Actually scratch that, not possible period.

VLÖ said:
Not possible except maybe FtM. Actually scratch that, not possible period.

You don't think an ugly transguy would have issues with chicks?

Chewbacca said:
You don't think an ugly transguy would have issues with chicks?

Well going from FtM is mega retarded. And MtF can just get any guy to fuck them.

VLÖ said:
Well going from FtM is mega retarded. And MtF can just get any guy to fuck them.

You're definitely right about MtF. I know someone who is very unattractive and gets so much sex. As a man he'd be a balding, obese manlet with no eyebrows but as a woman he's...a balding, obese manlet in drag with no eyebrows who gets ass. He still has a dick and is still gross. Only thing he has are boobs. He would be incel as a male.

Chewbacca said:
VLÖ said:
Well going from FtM is mega retarded. And MtF can just get any guy to fuck them.
You're definitely right about MtF. I know someone who is very unattractive and gets so much sex. As a man he'd be a balding, obese manlet with no eyebrows but as a woman he's...a balding, obese manlet in drag with no eyebrows who gets ass. He still has a dick and is still gross. Only thing he has are boobs. He would be incel as a male.
i could have gone my whole life without knowing this

Chewbacca said:
Thanks for the info. Are you talking about mostly female trannies? What do you think about male trannies? Can they be incel? Are they volcel? How do straight male trannies do in dating? Do they get girls easily? Sorry for bombardment of questions.

Never met any FTM guys and don't have much interest in them, so everything i say is really just speculation/guessing.
I do know that they have it super bad as far as sex change surgery goes, like they just get a useless skin sausage attached to their crotch that they can pee out of, but i don't think they can feel it, not even mentioning huge scars from skin grafts required to build the fake penis.

As far as social aspects, im not sure, they probably do similar as lesbians, i mean a lot of lesbians are pretty much female crossdressers, so i don't see how going few extra miles to get proper beard and shit would change shit much.

JovanD said:
Never met any FTM guys and don't have much interest in them, so everything i say is really just speculation/guessing.
I do know that they have it super bad as far as sex change surgery goes, like they just get a useless skin sausage attached to their crotch that they can pee out of, but i don't think they can feel it, not even mentioning huge scars from skin grafts required to build the fake penis.

As far as social aspects, im not sure, they probably do similar as lesbians, i mean a lot of lesbians are pretty much female crossdressers, so i don't see how going few extra miles to get proper beard and shit would change shit much.

Hmm, thanks for the input.