Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Transcels (Incels who go tranny) takes NHS to court over NOT STOPPING HIM!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
If i want to get my dick cut off its no big deal, if i want to get gyno surgery i have BDD

Fuck this clownesque existence

I say that there's a 41% chance of him roping

>FtM

LMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reminder that MtF is 300% more prevelant than FtM. A few years as a male as made this foid want to transition back

Literal fucking children.

I like how he looks like a guy but because he claims to be a girl we are expected to call it a 'she'. What a joke of a world we live in

I like how he looks like a guy but because he claims to be a girl we are expected to call it a 'she'. What a joke of a world we live in
Did you just misgender that woman? :feelsclown:

>FtM

LMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reminder that MtF is 300% more prevelant than FtM. A few years as a male as made this foid want to transition back

One of the least talked about aspects of society that definitively proves that:
1) "Gender Dysphoria" is complete nonsense
2) That male's lives are complete and utter trash.

Last edited:

Men transition to female to escape male torture and inceldom
Women transition to men as a political statement (and almost always go back)

Men transition to female to escape male torture and inceldom
Women transition to men as a political statement (and almost always go back)

couldn't take it as a man i see :feelshmm:

Too kek ngl.Literally proof that foids wouldn't last a day in an ugly male's body.Serves her right tbh

transitions to male, realises our lives are shit, regrets decision , JFL at ftm XDDD

Trans movement successfully steralizing failed women and men

thank fucking god,someones standing up to this lunacy

Thanks OP, i was feeling like shit but this is pure lifefuel ngl. Didn't knew about this whole FtM detransition phenomenon. Foid wants to be a man and realizes life is shit for a male.

Also holy fuck, they've been already aiding transition in underage people? I thought this was still debated. That's fucking child abuse :feelsree:

Just get a haircut man, er...'it'.

What a dumb ass.

Yeah, gender dysphoria is common and in most cases, temporary. Waxing and waning particularly during puberty because of hormonal changes. Most people in cases like this don't have it, or have it a tiny bit, and join trans communities or read about it online, and end up developing full blown dysphoria and demanding they transition. Then their biology catches up, and they wish they hadn't - then they kill themselves.

Most trannies say the suicides come from trans-people NOT being able to transition, but that doesn't make sense, because those suicides are built into the average cis-suicide statistics. Trans people having high suicide rates post surgery is almost always down to disappointment in the outcome, or horror at the realisation that they are cis.