Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Transagers are starting to take over

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★

I'm ready to take the next step now. I'll try to enroll in my local high school as a student. That's right, I will be a high schooler! I can't wait to invite my female classmates to slumber parties in my room.

That video...
just...
:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:
I'll try to enroll in my local high school as a student. That's right, I will be a high schooler! I can't wait to invite my female classmates to slumber parties in my room.
Good luck man!

I personally identify as a 20 year old 6'4" white GigaChad jock and if you tell me I'm not than you're a bigot and it's a hate crime.

Now where's my prime pussy?

I'm ready to take the next step now. I'll try to enroll in my local high school as a student. That's right, I will be a high schooler! I can't wait to invite my female classmates to slumber parties in my room.

Bro man be careful some faggots at IT are stalking you wouldn't be surprised if they try to doxx you.

Bro man be careful some faggots at IT are stalking you wouldn't be surprised if they try to doxx you.
tbhtbh
he and @Napoleon de Geso need to be specially cautious
IT doesn't stop talking about them
If the cucks read something extra edgy, they might report them to the authorities

Lifefuel. More people are coming out :feelsgah:

:feelsautistic:

I'm out of the closet and it feels good!!! Whew. I can't wait to add it to my bio in online dating. The girls will go crazy for me once they realize how tall and handsome I actually am!!!

Thanks for giving me the courage to do this.

tbhtbh
he and @Napoleon de Geso need to be specially cautious
If the cucks read something extra edgy, they might report them to the authorities

You can't go to jail just for saying you like girls of any given age. Not yet anyway. I for one like when people exercise their right to say these types of things because without it the thought police will continue to advance. They already want to regulate everything a person can say. The only way to push back is to say things cucks might find "offensive".

Freedom of speech dies when it is not exercised.

But yes, there is also the actual law and people should be careful to stay within it.

Is he alive?
Haven't seen him here at all lately…

Mainländer

Last seen Thursday at 9:45 PM
Total time spent online 7:23

R.I.P.
over for him
hes with family i believe

Thanks for the tip, man. I haven't done anything illegal, it's not wrong to say that you like JBs, nor is it wrong to be against homosexuality. IT wants to control everything we think, say and do and that's wrong.

Western men in 2019.
Good luck man, stay strong.

EDIT: He lives in my country. Look at his about page on youtube.
HI!! I'm a young blond boy who lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada!!
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
He lives in my country

Man, that's great. Canadiancels should organize a lolicon/transage parade. We gotta pick a pride month, too.

Man, that's great. Canadiancels should organize a lolicon/transage parade. We gotta pick a pride month, too.
Yeah, thats called Mental Illness Awareness Week.

People will let you and your mental disease alone as long and you don't try to fuck JBs using that game, sadly.

my transage is 75. Give me my fucking social security benefits.

I hate using this word, but this was honestly too cringe, holy shit.

I hope you will experience teen love

Those people seriously creep me out.