Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trans women deserve to be in women's spaces (including sports)

They just flat out admit they're physically inferior to men :feelshaha:

Every comment is deleted jfl.

Toilets deserve to reap the harvest of the seeds planted by their handiwork backfiring on them like that, mang :smonk:

WOMEN ARE JUST AS CAPABLE AS MEN

...until the trannies wanna compete.

...until a war starts & only men are drafted.

...until it's inconvenient to be capable.

Reddit momento

WOMEN ARE JUST AS CAPABLE AS MEN

...until the trannies wanna compete.

...until a war starts & only men are drafted.

...until it's inconvenient to be capable.
... until literally every time

Kek. Suddenly trans women aren't women anymore... Double standards.

Globohomo civil war :feelsPop:

trannies are doing a wonderful job

I’m glad the tranny issue is clearly driving a wedge between progressive foids. I hope it causes foids who oppose getting mogged by a freak to tone down their militant feminism. Hopefully it becomes bad enough that foids have to search for political alternatives to their current batch of progressives.

I want something that sends me a notification everytime a tranny will have a fight in the UFC or any other fighting event, I want to see that dude destroy the foid face

I am looking forward to a tranny in UFC or boxing killing a foid one day. Even in cricket a tranny bowls 140km/h bouncer to a foids head and it dies

Trannies are disgusting and I hope that the Republicans in the House go DEATH CON 3 on them, setting the stage for Trump to regain his rightful place as President in 2024.

That said, I enjoy watching males beat females at sports.

I agree. Woman "love" sub5 perverts in their toilets. The most suport to troons comes from foids, and they shoud suffer the consquences:feelsokman: