Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trans women are men lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Just a quick reminder for sertain users here - you know who you are.

476986-2e746333c29448b544b4387ec261402d-png.1212450

Hello /r/inceltear users, you guys are bigger losers than us

looking at users with anime girls pfp rn :feelsseriously:

TRANS MTF WOMEN ARE WOMEN. THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE XX CHROMOSOME PARING AND NOT BEING ABLE TO PRODUCE EGGS DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANY LESS FEMALE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX WITH TRANS WOMEN YOU ARE A BIGOT.
Hello /r/inceltear users, you guys are bigger losers than us
They're brave watchdogs, silly Egyptian. Go sort trash in your slum.

Foids and soys always like to attack us and call us evil when we disagree with their views on transgenderism and lgbtq peopple , they are the "evil" ones for supporting their duelsion because most of these people are mentally ill and will most likely kill themselves due to gender dismorphia
One more thing i fucjing hate it when drag queens go brainwash our children telling them to "love whoever you want" and "you can be a woman if you want to" it's like bro their still kids they don't even know what that shit is and just so you know they will most likely develop depressoin at a young age

Foids and soys always like to attack us and call us evil when we disagree with their views on transgenderism and lgbtq peopple , they are the "evil" ones for supporting their duelsion because most of these people are mentally ill and will most likely kill themselves due to gender dismorphia
One more thing i fucjing hate it when drag queens go brainwash our children telling them to "love whoever you want" and "you can be a woman if you want to" it's like bro their still kids they don't even know what that shit is and just so you know they will most likely develop depressoin at a young age
Basado

TRANS MTF WOMEN ARE WOMEN. THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE XX CHROMOSOME PARING AND NOT BEING ABLE TO PRODUCE EGGS DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANY LESS FEMALE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX WITH TRANS WOMEN YOU ARE A BIGOT.

XY

A tranny could easily beat a dude up in a fight.

*A woman in a fight
That too, but if a man is too skinny and soy you got trannies that are still high-T and have dense muscle mass and shit. Even a dyke could beat up a soy.

That too, but if a man is too skinny and soy you got trannies that are still high-T and have dense muscle mass and shit. Even a dyke could beat up a soy.
Don't care about that when the bullet is in their head :smonk:

Trans women are real women. It's fucking epic to see actual gender equality throwing a wrench into foid's comfort ones and safe spaces.

All of you against them are fucking simps.

Tbh, I've known a few of them IRL and I've come to start referring to them by their chosen gender. The ones I knew weren't sex perverts or annoying SJWs, they were just lonely lost people who didn't have a place to fit in society, and in that way I have a lot in common with them.

The rainbow-pride ones piss me off and can go fuck themselves but that's not because they're transgender, it's because they're obnoxious cunts.

:soy::soy::soy:"But mericks, you're going to let men go into the womens' bathrooms and also mog them at professional sports!":soy::soy::soy:

I've never cared about roasties before and I'm not going to start now. :feelzez:

Its Just the State of Our world

Gynoc and hypergamy ( denial and rejection of average - below man ) did That.

I remember when I stopped wanting to have children because the idea of creating a collection of holes to get fucked by other men disgusted me, years later when all this faggotry agenda shit started I also stopped wanting to have a son because what if he turned out like this

Society has made it so that having children period is a disgusting prospect

I'd much rather keep my money and use it to ravage other men's daughters than spend 250K plus per child to raise them to adulthood and end up with a whore daughter and/or faggot son

Its just not worth it anymore

Trans women are real women. It's fucking epic to see actual gender equality throwing a wrench into foid's comfort ones and safe spaces.
High IQ. Nothing is funnier than seeing trans "women" succeed in women's zero-sum competitions like sports scholarships.

Tbh, I've known a few of them IRL and I've come to start referring to them by their chosen gender.
Low IQ bruh. Trans "women" are the lowest of the low: not only are they failed men, they compensate by peddling lies. See, the reason why men wearing women's clothes is frowned upon isn't because being a woman is "shameful" (which is the common feminist position); it's actually the exact opposite. 50% of women are desirable, and only 20% (or 10%, or 1%) of men are. A worthless man demanding a woman's privilege from you is like a deli selling you a sandwich full of shit and saying it's peanut butter and jam. You'd be eating poo-poo to accept it.

there's still something to be respected about them, they saw a breach in today's society and they took it, women are over-privileged and they simply swapped teams to get insane privileges. they also get to dominate every single one of those low competition female sports because of obvious reasons. would never do it and would never recommend it to anyone though :feelsaww:

Luckly before this thread i invested in suicide. It's praticly free money

you plagiarised my thread you fucking nigger faggot cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just a quick reminder for sertain users here - you know who you are.

476986-2e746333c29448b544b4387ec261402d-png.1212450
YES OF COURSE, trans don't exists, no one can change gender :feelshaha::feelshaha:

@kekfuel are you the Swedish cunt?

Trans anything are abominations, aswell as faggots and leftists in general

XX is female chromosome brainiac :feelshaha: