Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trans "women" are just autistic miserable males who can't cope with living as a man anymore.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I think chris chan is the greatest example. He used to be just a sad autistic virgin but a lifetime of rejection and humiliation made him go insane. He believed the propaganda the kikes are pushing and now claims he's a woman and is willing to suck dicks for money. I suspect this i the case with most trannies. Weak and effeminite men end up opting out of their horrible life's as men and choose to become "women" because they know their lives will get infinitely better.

sometimes i dont blame them, obviouusly they are still biologically male but if they " pass" enough they will definitely live a better life because society = women good, men bad.

I can kinda understand wanting to look like a woman if you're already a faggot or very feminine, since it does increase your SMV drastically and you get showered with praise by soyciety. What I can't understand for the life of me is the cutting your dick off part.

Last edited:
I can kinda understand wanting to look like a woman if you're already a faggot or very feminine, since it does increase your SMV drastically and you get shoved with praise by soyciety. What I can't understand for the life of me is the cutting your dick off part.
not just cutting their dicks... literally inverting it and making a huge gash between your legs... that you must dilate daily or it'll heal... and having someone actually fuck that hole

not just cutting their dicks... literally inverting it and making a huge gash between your legs... that you must dilate daily or it'll heal... and having someone actually fuck that hole
Why would you ever want to do that? Like, why?

Even most people who are attracted to trannies prefer them with the dicks. It's kinda the selling point of the whole thing.

They're fetishists. They get off either to the idea of themselves being women (if they're straight aka "lesbian" trannies), or they get off to the idea of other men seeing them as women and fucking them (if they're gay trannies).

Trannies are 0.3% of the population, why is there more than 0.3% posts discussing them?

Why would you ever want to do that? Like, why?

Even most people who are attracted to trannies prefer them with the dicks. It's kinda the selling point of the whole thing.
I'm assuming that since they cut their balls off, inverted their penis, and cut a huge hole between their legs.... That they're not even capable of orgasming at any capacity, right? So what's the point? LMAO Sex is probably not even pleasurable.

I'm assuming that since they cut their balls off, inverted their penis, and cut a huge hole between their legs.... That they're not even capable of orgasming at any capacity, right? So what's the point? LMAO Sex is probably not even pleasurable.
It isn't. How could getting fucked in an open wound be pleasurable? I saw several accounts from trannies who did it, one said not even anal was pleasurable for him anymore.

Tranny's need to be Fucking executed no questions asked

sometimes i dont blame them, obviouusly they are still biologically male but if they " pass" enough they will definitely live a better life because society = women good, men bad.
This. Chris chan didn deserve this as his parents were truly the ones to blame for everything.

This. Chris chan didn deserve this as his parents were truly the ones to blame for everything.
Anyone who brings autists, manlets, and ugly mfkers to this world is at fault. That's why I'll never breed. My kids would be autistic, ugly manlets who will get bullied into suicide before hitting 20. Why would I wanna put em through that?

Last edited:
Anyone who brings autists, manlets, and ugly mfkers to this world is at fault. That's why I'll never breed. My kids would be autistic, ugly manelts who will get bullied into suicide before hitting 20. Why would I wanna put em through that?
Most would want to pass their seed on Because normgroids wanna push the reproductive propaganda down everyone's throats.

Last edited:
But what about military men with wife's and girlfriendw who. Become tranny's l

But what about military men with wife's and girlfriendw who. Become tranny's l
Their sick of being in the Military and want a piece of the Cake aswell

Argh hurt to read. You’re right of course, What is the dilating process like? Medication? Sounds like sex would’ve painful.

Argh hurt to read. You’re right of course, What is the dilating process like? Medication? Sounds like sex would’ve painful.
dilating is basically masturbating daily to keep your hole from healing,

sorry i can't explain anymore since im eating and this conversation is making me lose my appetite.

dilating is basically masturbating daily to keep your hole from healing,

sorry i can't explain anymore since im eating and this conversation is making me lose my appetite.
Gotcha, oof -- I hear you man

I can kinda understand wanting to look like a woman if you're already a faggot or very feminine, since it does increase your SMV drastically
They don't really need that. Gay males can get all the "sex" (I think it is appropriate to talk about "sex" only when there are two people of two different sexes, but whatever) they want even if ugly and/or broke and/or socially inept, just like women. Only part they may struggle with is finding someone willing to commit long-term, as there is a lot of promiscuity in the gay community, but I don't think it's a matter of SMV, it's just the gay world being degenerate.
They're vile and disgusting.
They are just mentally ill. Those who should be punished are those who fuel their delusion, and especially the doctors who prescribe drugs and perform surgeries to "transition"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back