Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trans men obliterating women's sports and exposing how inferior foids are is glorious

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
The Penn State swimmer is making transphobic foids everywhere very upset. They're bendig over backwards to explain why biofoids suck so much at sports that they need an exclusive league just for them. It's "Feminists versus LGBT" and I think team trans has the upper hand.

Suck it, foids. Good luck trying to be anti-trans and telling males they can't be women in 2022. Either get woke or shut down women's sports for good.

View: https://youtu.be/BL1XybPl5yA

I mean, they want equal salaries and recognition, so why they don't want equal competition?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

When an ideology is so stupid that it rips its own self apart

Trannies may be degenerate abominations but they are showing that foids are inferior

When an ideology is so stupid that it rips its own self apart

Ya the Dems could have been in power for decades to come(Getting in power right when the big printing started and being able to decide who gets that money, basically next to impossible to lose with that when it is literally $trillions a year they got to hand out).

But as usual they went hog wild for extreme authoritarian ideology.. so this time lockdowns, masking children, vaccine mandates, critical race theory and transgender.

Ya the Dems could have been in power for decades to come(Getting in power right when the big printing started and being able to decide who gets that money, basically next to impossible to lose with that when it is literally $trillions a year they got to hand out).

But as usual they went hog wild for extreme authoritarian ideology.. so this time lockdowns, masking children, vaccine mandates, critical race theory and transgender.
Agreed. They could've helped poorfags(free healthcare/roads/etc.) and ignored the LGBT bullshit but ofc they are low IQ degenerate corrupt fags.

Its funny seeing foids getting their ass kicked by trannies :feelshaha:

I hope they are now seeing this is what their uppity complaining gets them. You want to be equal? We'll show you fucking equal dumb bitch

Agreed. They could've helped poorfags(free healthcare/roads/etc.) and ignored the LGBT bullshit but ofc they are low IQ degenerate corrupt fags.

A year ago when Biden launched what was my full social credit plan almost word for word.. I thought the Dems were going to be in power for a generation or more.

Like the last time the Dems launched social credit in 1939, the Dems didn't lose power until 1994. And that time they got in in 1932. So 64 straight years they held congress.

Now it looks like they are going to lose congress in 2022.

I must admit, there's a kind of poetic irony to it all, and I certainly can also relish in it with amusement. :feelsEhh:

The foid's ice hockey league in Canada didn't last two seasons. Foids are for screwing, not to watch play sports.

Females will always be inferior.

I must admit, there's a kind of poetic irony to it all, and I certainly can also relish in it with amusement. :feelsEhh:

:p