Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trans "males" are as bad as women

N

numberonefoidhater

Greycel
I have never taken seriously any self-proclaimed trans-man. They for real think their life would be better if they were males. This stupidity is killing me. This type of trannies does not understand that they were gifted with a twat privilege, yet they intentionally want to reduce themselves as a sub-human according to our society. The fuck you want whore, to owe everyone just because you are male? Is this some sort of a masochism or not?

They're retarded

The average end of a trans male's gender transition story:

I have never taken seriously any self-proclaimed trans-man. They for real think their life would be better if they were males. This stupidity is killing me. This type of trannies does not understand that they were gifted with a twat privilege, yet they intentionally want to reduce themselves as a sub-human according to our society. The fuck you want whore, to owe everyone just because you are male? Is this some sort of a masochism or not?
Tried to become Chad and became a manlet outcast.

Just cut off you're tits bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back