Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Trans diet

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
I dont really give a shit about Lgbt fag shit. Then again we mostly fucking hate that shit. But there are some shows that unexpectedly try to cram that shit in. Infact I saw one without knowing until it was too late. Bee and Puppy cat. Or more so the final episode were the fag attack happens. But I also remember seeing alot of LGBT bullshit because my mom is a leftist and one thing that always stays consistent with LGBT is well. There choice of diet. Even in Bee and Puppycat. Sweets.

Even in days my mom when depressed will sprint straight to ice cream. Even that one soft and fat guy from master chef in the first season had a thing for sweets. And it got me thinking. Not all but what if most lgbt people, fags, traps, drag cunts. What if there this way because of sweets? Sweet food is a extremly strong theme of these comunitys. What if theres a chemical weather mysterious or naturall that makes people well. Faggy? Havent felt the gayness thankfully but when ever I get enough blood sugar running up. Ill feel a sense of euphoria.

Now I dont have alot of diet science experience. Im not asian enough for the brain shit. But I do feel that theres a big fucking link between LGBT and sweet food. Food high on carbs. Alot of girls in high school will get all exited over mcdonalds calling it Mickey Ds. And fast food is really high on carbs. Not including drinks or deserts. I think I found a grand conspiracy on why fagification is a epidemic in america. Carb concentrated food is at a all time high. Now I wish I had the brains of a calculator. Fuck.

95b

Food has a impact.

i run on a high carb goyslop diet and im not a faggot

Diets low on fat reduce sex hormones aka testosterone for men and estrogen for women. Go figure lol. If I had to guess veganism and vegetarianism is more common in these leftist circles (no shit) which could explain something.

But all in all I think its just mental illness.

Diets low on fat reduce sex hormones aka testosterone for men and estrogen for women. Go figure lol. If I had to guess veganism and vegetarianism is more common in these leftist circles (no shit) which could explain something.

interesting

yeah meat and fat are based the reason goyslop sucks its because they stuff everything with highfructose goysyrup (corn sugar) its over for goyslopcels