Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tranny's scum

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
When I ask about someone ( like Eggman and such) I hear - "he fucked trannies".

Ugly dudes have some desency don't fuck this generate human garbage , otherwise you would be garbage and degenerate.

And these trannies multiply like cells of black death. The most degenerate times we live in.

What is your opinion on trannys with cock taken off

They want half of us to turn into trannies so we can fuck each other, so that we don't rebel
They are on high demand here, shit is disgusting

Last edited:
If you fuck a tranny you are a faggot

When I ask about someone ( like Eggman and such) I hear - "he fucked trannies".

Ugly dudes have some desency don't fuck this generate human garbage , otherwise you would be garbage and degenerate.

And these trannies multiply like cells of black death. The most degenerate times we live in.

I've got nothing agaist trannies provided they don't push their view or try and force it onto anyone else if they wanna be a tranny in public be my fucking guest i don't care i'm not like pathetic soy cucks who want big brother to force someone to stop something

I've got nothing agaist trannies provided they don't push their view or try and force it onto anyone else if they wanna be a tranny in public be my fucking guest i don't care i'm not like pathetic soy cucks who want big brother to force someone to stop something
We will forse our will upon anyone who is not like us you soy faggot.
disgusting creatures
Very

We will forse our will upon anyone who is not like us you soy faggot.

The only soy faggots are those who need to call onto big brother to do jobs for them

The only soy faggots are those who need to call onto big brother to do jobs for them
Shut up. And don't steal my poetry little fag . fuck off

I’ve never seen one but I prefer not to think about it because I heard some real nasty things can happen if the surgery is botched.

I’ve never seen one but I prefer not to think about it because I heard some real nasty things can happen if the surgery is botched.
Men. Ugly animals

Men. Ugly animals
And even if the surgery isn’t botched I’m twitching just thinking about what it would feel like, I can’t imagine myself without my penis, it’s disgusting

If plastic surgeon puts propellers on head of a person who wants to become a helicopter will it become a helicopter or will it still be mentally ill?

Last edited:
Eggy didn’t really fuck a tranny did he?

i don't care about things that are transforming the world into a degenerate consumerist shithole as long as it's not pushed onto me!

the libertariancuck shows his true colors yet again

Last edited:
i don't care about things that are transforming the world into a degenerate consumerist shithole as long as it's not pushed onto me!

Clearly you can't read then cause i said it myself as long as they don't force it onto me or push it onto children through media and the only cucks are those who need big brother to do their work for them

Clearly you can't read then cause i said it myself as long as they don't force it onto me or push it onto children through media and the only cucks are those who need big brother to do their work for them
@Damo the incel this faggot and tranny's friend is annoying. Don't you think so?

yes we need a conservative big brother
big state in hands of good, righteous, smart and moral people will always know what's best for the controllable masses

yes we need a conservative big brother
big state in hands of good, righteous, smart and moral people will always know what's best for the controllable masses

I'll pass
@Damo the incel this faggot and tranny's friend is annoying. Don't you think so?

Bruhhhhhhhh i ain't a fucking tranny jfl at merely defending the right of trannies to exist makes you their friends

Trannyism is retarded on itself but cutting off a vital human organ of yours should get you admitted into a mental institution.

I did not think people like him were allowed in the forum?
Technically he is allowed, but moraly his rights of being there are pretty much dubious.I personally don't like this sneaky little faggot

If you fuck a tranny you are a faggot

I actually have more respect for faggots than for trannies,at least faggots don't try to deny reality going as far as mutilating themselves and doing drugs for life, and force everyone into accepting absolute nonsense just because they can't handle the truth.

Faggots just want to fuck each other in the ass. :feelsahh:

Last edited:

even than, they want you to delude yourself just like they do to themselves about their """gender""", you have to address them properly by their pronouns in order to reinforce their mental illness generated beliefs about themselves.

jfl if you think they dont try pushing beliefs onto you

Technically he is allowed, but moraly his rights of being there are pretty much dubious.I personally don't like this sneaky little faggot
Are you going to get rid of him

excuse me OP but the only thing eggman fucked was his financial account when he spent all that money building robots to fight a blue hedgehog

It's bad enough looking at a tranny, the idea of fucking one is absolutely vomit inducing.